Bo Nickal’s Phone Fail Cost Him Big Money Saudi Arabia Headliner

My oldest son is an ultra runner and carries one too.

2 Likes

Smart man.

Fuck those assholes.

4 Likes

Over the hill gatekeeper?

Whittaker is only 33, coming off a W over Costa and recently beat Vettori as well and in the past decade has only lost three times to two MW champs in Adesanya and Du Plessis.

Its a little early to try and label him an over the hill gatekeeper.

9 Likes

He is young. As long as he is indeed really honing his skills hard, I find him wise. If the lack of fights results in mostly unfocused training, than yeah, he is wasting time by the boatloads. Thing is, some people know what’s going on. We don’t.

1 Like

To green. Glad he’s not getting Whittaker.

1 Like

Lies No GIF

Hardrock is intense! Awesome for him, hopefully make it there one year. Have been trying to get sponsored to move from Canada to Colorado.

Good he carries one, there was a death at UTHG recently due to weather and it can make a difference. I’ve seen multiple families concerned about their loved ones hours behind expected arrival, potentially hurt, and no way of contacting them.

He is a type 1 diabetic so it is a must!

There is one here in WV that is just 40 miles but approaches the difficulty of the Barkley. It’s the Highland Sky. It runs through a unique wilderness area and is basically all rocks, creeks, bogs, mountains, etc. You should try it, it’s a challenge.

2 Likes

Good for Bo on getting the fuck out there and disconnecting. His stock just went up in my book.

Bo sucks.straight up.if he wasnt white ,american and a square he would be hated .i cant wait till his cousin fucking fanbase gets their hearts crushed

2 Likes

BREAKING: Bo Nickal vs Kris Moutino to headline UFC 305

1 Like

Over the hill gate keeper !
I dont think so . One good win and hes in a championship fight .

Wallnstall is using the wrong apostrophe,so his font is coming out strange.

BEEP

Whitaker would of broken his asshole

No go Bo