BO1 now playable on xbox 1

Get that ak74u ready. BO1 is now on xbox1 as backwards compatibility Phone Post 3.0

By the way to play bo1 you need yo hard reset your Xbox 1. While its turned on hold power button on the Xbox down for 10 seconds and it will power off. Re boot and it works. I'm installing it from the disc now.

Add me Pepper544 if you gonna be on Phone Post 3.0

All map packs there as well Phone Post 3.0

Installing from disc is 7.7GB without dlc Phone Post 3.0

This took so fucking long!!!! Phone Post 3.0

I'm hard as fuck right now Phone Post 3.0

Ok first game had a hacker and it was brutal Phone Post 3.0

In US, eastern time. For whatever reason, it didn't work last night @11pm (9 hrs ago). Will try again today at 6p after work. Phone Post 3.0

choadler - In US, eastern time. For whatever reason, it didn't work last night @11pm (9 hrs ago). Will try again today at 6p after work. Phone Post 3.0
Did you hard reset? Phone Post 3.0

Domination was hack match after hacked match. God mode and endless mortor strikes.

Tdm no issues over the matches I played.

Wonder if they will patch these issues now its BC? Especially as some people will be buying off the Xbox store so they will be making money and the hacks spoil it Phone Post 3.0

My update did come at 6p tonight. 1022 now. Will try in a few. Phone Post 3.0

choadler - My update did come at 6p tonight. 1022 now. Will try in a few. Phone Post 3.0
Have you hard reset your Xbox? Phone Post 3.0

Black bird, UAV scrambler, napalm strike (so they can't see where its coming on the map with the scrambler) wonderful kill streaks.

I'm in love with cod again. Domination seem to be a lot of hackers, none in tdm.

Went a did a gun game, won the first one I've played in years and years. Then next I decided to be a bastard and knifed only....27 knifes and so many abusive messages after brought back the gun and hatred cod has Phone Post 3.0

Gave my copy away, sold out in all local shops, twats on the internet wanting £20

Not paying. Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Gave my copy away, sold out in all local shops, twats on the internet wanting £20

Not surprised. Servers are bursting so its prob gone up in price. I've seen discs on eBay going for £10/12 which is worth it to be honest. Phone Post 3.0

PepperUK -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - Gave my copy away, sold out in all local shops, twats on the internet wanting £20

Not surprised. Servers are bursting so its prob gone up in price. I've seen discs on eBay going for £10/12 which is worth it to be honest. Phone Post 3.0
I've looked, all north of £20. I'd pay £12. Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
PepperUK -

I've looked, all north of £20. I'd pay £12. Phone Post 3.0
What's the cost on the marketplace? Phone Post 3.0

Had a quick look, its £11.24 on marketplace to download!! Phone Post 3.0

PepperUK - Had a quick look, its £11.24 on marketplace to download!! Phone Post 3.0
Dies it work on Xbox One? Tried the other day but it wouldn't let me... Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
PepperUK - Had a quick look, its £11.24 on marketplace to download!! Phone Post 3.0
Dies it work on Xbox One? Tried the other day but it wouldn't let me... Phone Post 3.0
Tried what? Playing or downloading? And it should work, disc or digital. In fact if you out the disc in it just downloads the digital version to your x1 anyway and runs off that (still need disc in to run it) Phone Post 3.0