Bob Cook...WTF?

I have always thought the world of Bob Cook and I turn on the T.V. tonight and see him with some guy on the TapOut reality show. What the Fuck? Bob has been training good people his whole career, World Champions and just being in the same room with this guy on tonights show is stunning to say the least. Does anyone have any scoop on this Matt Major guy or is he really what he looks to be on T.V????

bad news that tapout show is.

Bob should be coaching on TUF or on permanent payroll with the UFC as a trainer. Matt doesn't deserve to have him around.

Gerald did you see me in the backround a with Northwest Training Center shirt on? It was only for a second you had to be looking for it, it was my one second of national TV fame,lol

"Just Matt being Matt." This is the wrong type of person to teach mma to.

electrichack nice Mayhem reference. LOL

Bob Cook is the man, you cant hate on him.

i havent seen the show but that guys a real piece of shit..hes like bi polar or something..i was there and like walked into the back and the guy like flipped out on me and tried starting shit..i was like woah dude chill the fuck out..then he kept trying to act hard..i was there with spencer he told me just to ignore it that plua i was drunk..

i think some other guy he got into shit with too..then later he was alright..right before he turned into a fucking pyscho again..hes had 1 fight and was acting like hes muhammad ali after not even being able to finish someone who'd only been training for 2 weeks i think and was literally turning his back to him and walking away outve exhaustion.

Obviously Bob Cook sees something in Matt that you don't. You've only seen him for an hour on a television show...Bob sees him daily. It's a reality show, man...you know the drill.

"i havent seen the show but that guys a real piece of shit..hes like bi polar or something..i was there and like walked into the back and the guy like flipped out on me and tried starting shit..i was like woah dude chill the fuck out..then he kept trying to act hard..i was there with spencer he told me just to ignore it that plua i was drunk..
i think some other guy he got into shit with too..then later he was alright..right before he turned into a fucking pyscho again..hes had 1 fight and was acting like hes muhammad ali after not even being able to finish someone who'd only been training for 2 weeks i think and was literally turning his back to him and walking away outve exhaustion."

should have stepped up when you had the chance instead of running your mouth on the net.

cheers,

jj

sorry i dont try to get in fights over stupid shit..and i wasnt trying to run my mouth..i was just stating what happened..n i dont think im the only one who felt he was a piece of shit

electrichack, what is your strange obsession with stalking MayheM?

But everyone knew who you are talking about and i can bring up at the least 4 post where you bad mouth him. Just wondering? I would say 25% of your post are MayheM bashing.

lol @ electricdouche talking about stalking, whilst he stalks jason miller.

internetz got tha stalkerz

This was my show Tapout filmed, and Matt Major is a cool cat. You guys see a few antics from the kid and can't put 2 and 2 together....like...this is a Reality show made for TV. a little wake up call. Majors did his job...he got the world to talk shit on him, including all of you. LOL. Can't say you won't remember Matt Majors. Tito Ortiz became rich and famous with a gimic. Keep in mind, before my show, Matt Majors was fighting in barns with no spectators. For his first fight i thought he did good against beatle juice's older brother. (my new guy) Adrians head is like a turtle...he sucks it under his neck and hides his chin well, and although very green is still difficult to land flush on his pin head. By the way, Adrian says Beatle Juice isn't doing so well these days and is very depressed Howard Stern is off the air.

lol @ electrozit.

A) you make assumptions about who is posting here.

B) you assert your pseudo-sexual fantasies about beating-off

C) you sound like a real loser with poor typing skills

D) keep it up champ, you haven't yet reached troll-status yet

I thought Major was a little crazy but the guy has had another fight since that show and won again. I don't get real involved with internet banter and pissing contests but Bob Cook is a Great trainer, probably one of the top 3 in the world that turns out top class fighters. Give Matt a break, dudes hilarious on TV and will only get better as time goes on. His conditioning wasn't bad for his first fight and he can only improve with experience.

And you gotta love a guy that won't go anywere with out a George Foreman Grill- especially one as used as that one.

A Gerald shoot me an email please info@purebredusa.com

WE WANT TO TRAIN SOME TIME AT YOUR GYM and would love to sit up a Saturday so we can learn. Our school has no brown/black belts just a bunch of purples and blues and we are 30 minutes away.

Why wouldn't i be. Mayhem has been to court over it and it is over. Sure he would like to have the chance to do it over, but I would too with a lot of the things i have done. Mayhem takes time out for his fans and yeah, he is a lil off, but so are most of us. Thats what makes us fans of his. If you dont like him, fine. But end your stalking and endless mission of bashing him. Its gettin a little creepy.

WORD=BORN