Bob Cook...WTF?

I like the tapout guys. The guys seem to genuinely care.

ttt

ttt

C Kiever you are right on about the Foreman grill, lol

I caught part of the show, and I was rolling when he was like fuck restaurants...

I was just trying to give the guy some good advice about finishing his opp, but he couldn't handle getting instruction from a superior fighter.

TTT for Bob Cook.

If Matt wasn't fighting. he'd be in jail IMO.

Matt requires alot of patience obviously.

Matt Majors is our AKA gym rat a crash pad douche bag. Every gym needs someone to beat up an bitch slap around an he's ours at AKA. He rants like that all the time after a good ass beatin an comes back the next day for another so you cant hold it against him when some lil kid starts down talkin his fight an he gets mad. Matt can be an ass but his fight time is his time to beat someone up instead of gettin his ass beat like in the gym everyday. haha Just a lil on Matt Majors.

As for Bob Cook..... come on Gstrebendt, you know bob always see's the good in people an that's why he's working with the kid.

Josh "thepunk" Thomson

ttt for Gerald to email me lol

It's a reality show, man...you know the drill.

Hey Thompson.. who is this guy you are fighting next week?

You ruined the song "Sexy Back" for me after your last Strikeforce entrance...

Bob Cool is fucking awesome.

I respect Cook and Josh alot. But the kid is an idiot, and sacrificed his
integrity to look "tough and cool" on a reality show.

The only people he got mouthy with behind the scenes were guys significantly smaller tan him.

Matt fought for the IFBL in May.. he didnt seem like the guy he was on the tv show at all he was real quiet and a nice guy...reguardless i still love the show

matt major (no -s) needs to grow up....professionalism = the difference between punks who will never truly "make it" and champions like Randy and Hendo (just as examples)...you would never see either of those 2 acting like assholes....getting in some midwestern rube's face and screaming because he got the big head and offered you sh*tty advice?? the guy wasn't trying to front matt out amd he reacted like an idiot....grow up....and i love bob cook, but for him to write it off as "matt being matt" was disappointing to me...just my .02

BM21

I refuse to watch the show, but I will say this:

Hung out with Bob a few weeks ago in Vegas because he was in my buddy's corner. Cool guy. Nice and funny. Would give you the shirt off his back.

i think what everyone has to remember is Crazy Bob can only point Matt in the right direction an he's not his fuckin babysitter who should hold his hand through bullshit like that. Bob has done so much for the fighters out of AKA from housing them an feeding them til they could make money an live on their own just like me. So for Bob this is just another fighter who he needs to show a lil guidance with hopes that he pulls his head out of his ass an grows the fuck up!

I speak like this only cuz Bob did the same thing for me when i first started fighting an through a lot of personal things in life he helped me through an because of him along with others in our gym my life has been successful.

Josh "thepunk" Thomson

TTT for Bob Cook, he's always seemed to be a class A guy & an waesome coach to.

RogansBlackShirt, good points man, I agree alot with what you said....As far as everything else, it is a reality show and I understand the drill, BUT! I wouldnt think for one second of fake slapping Bob or disrespecting him in any way. When you have a once in a lifetime chance of training under a guy like Bob you just do whatever it takes to keep training under him and absorb everything you can. You never know when something like that will all of the sudden end for example Alex Gong and Jeremy Williams. I wish I had not taken them for granted and asked more questions about things but I was busy surfing and eating sushi...Josh, you know I'm all respect when it comes to Bob...Gerald

And Matt looks to be a great fighter, just not deserving to traveling around the U.S. representing Bob. That isn't something that every fighter gets. I hope he keeps doing well but learns how to represent his trainer right.