BOB NELSON = one funny mfer!

remember him? goddamn crying first time i heard him, then thought about him today and looked him up. holy crap dying again!

lol. Funny

dang, 22 views and no more lols?!?!? W T F!

DAT B RASIS!

LMAO!

thank cod comedy evolved.. lol

dude, devolved imo.

90's carrot top>nelson :-(

LMAO thats about as racist as it gets

I really can't imagine a lower point in comedy history than when the entire appeal of mainstream comedians was their ability to do impressions of already famous celebs. I mean, really? You can see that at just about any family reunion, can't you?

mad tiger - 90's carrot top>nelson :-(

no way man. i can't find the original version, but jiffy jeff was the best.

Mr White - I really can't imagine a lower point in comedy history than when the entire appeal of mainstream comedians was their ability to do impressions of already famous celebs. I mean, really? You can see that at just about any family reunion, can't you?

he's impersonating no one. and "celebs" should be mocked, ridiculed, and shot imo. >:)

lol

i remember this as well. funny shit.

i used to go to school talking like his characters.

i also remember i think stanley toochie (sp?) had a bit at the same show? the one with the juggling hankys.

FCTV808 - 
Mr White - I really can't imagine a lower point in comedy history than when the entire appeal of mainstream comedians was their ability to do impressions of already famous celebs. I mean, really? You can see that at just about any family reunion, can't you?

he's impersonating no one. and "celebs" should be mocked, ridiculed, and shot imo. >:)

The point remains, he's still basing his comedy off interpretations. He's not as bad as Dane Cook, but he's certainly no Daniel Tosh.

Mr White - 
FCTV808 - 

The point remains, he's still basing his comedy off interpretations. He's not as bad as Dane Cook, but he's certainly no Daniel Tosh.

exactly, good comedy is based off of interpretations.

lol

lampanelli = snuff flick material. made it about 10seconds.