Bob Saget dead at 65

I thought so on first watch because I was expecting Kingpin. I like it quite a bit now, regardless of the hipster fags who also like it.

1 Like

Obviously Uncle Tom is not a golfer…

1 Like

I’m going to need more than that gentlemen…

Made 1 million more than The Mist. 58 million.

While many factors may have contributed to Shawshank Redemption ’s box office failure, the most commonly cited reasons are heavy competition, lack of female characters, the unpopularity of prison films, and a confusing title .

1 Like

All the tributes that have been pouring in for him are incredible…literally every single person has mentioned how he was the nicest person in all of hollywood.

1 Like

Well then… looks like we missed out on cage match with Keanu…

It’s really fucked how Chevy Chase went from
Being hilarious to a dud. Why? Was he just picking the wrong projects?I know he was a dick but there must be more to it

1 Like

Fuckin A Gents, Red and Andy Dufresne were wrecked by Bubba and Forest… Shawshank really was a relative bust, I’m befuddled and I owe both of you gentlemen an apology (Rhino and Stu Cazzo)*

Gents my bust yo!

2 Likes

Dr. Rosenrosenrosen

No need, no offense takin.

2 Likes

Paul Shaffer from the Chevy Chase Roast:

"What happened to Chevy’s career? I can answer that in three grams.
Seriously, some say his career went into the shitter because he burned too many bridges, others because he had a problem with prescription drugs. I think it was his acting.

Seriously, Chevy, tonight is all about love. You gave us so much laughter. Then stopped around 1978."

Paul’s routine was one of just a couple that didn’t genuinely piss Chevy off that night.

1 Like

Chevy was hilarious in the Fletch movies, the Lampoon series and of course Caddyshack.

2 Likes

Ŵife’s niece has had scleroderma for the past 20+ years. Horrible nasty illness , which Bob didn’t have.

Horrible way to live but it doesn’t kill suddenly.

3 Likes

All of the rabbits in this experiment are dying.

1 Like

Never would have thought he was going to Jedi Mind Tricks concerts. RIP

1 Like

Sadly, 2022 is the year of the Covid flippening

1 Like

There are different types limited and systemic. Limited scleroderma someone could theoretically live a normal lifespan with. Systemic doesn’t kill suddenly either but the 5 year mortality rate after confirmation is around 50%. My sister had systemic and died 7 years after confirmed diagnosis. Bob was a big advocate for research as his sister died of it as was Barry Sanders as he lost a sister to it as well.