Bob Sapp fights 2day...

The title should read "Bob Sapp flops 2day..." He hasn't shown up to FIGHT anyone in like 5 years.

saddamhugevein -

predict rape rape.

Omfg.... Mind blown.... Best gif I have ever seen in my life..... Wow Phone Post

Shockingly, Bob lost in the first round lasting a whopping 35 seconds.

That's fast even by his standards.

kevsh - Shockingly, Bob lost in the first round lasting a whopping 35 seconds.

Fucking lol! Phone Post

kevsh - Shockingly, Bob lost in the first round lasting a whopping 35 seconds.

Phone Post 3.0

well shit

Anyone else think there's a chance he just been taking the easy paydays by diving then his next step will to eventually just bet the farm on himself to win when the betting odds are at an all time high against him...

Nah he's probably just a diver Phone Post 3.0

Johnny_Bunzels - Anyone else think there's a chance he just been taking the easy paydays by diving then his next step will to eventually just bet the farm on himself to win when the betting odds are at an all time high against him...

I think he would struggle to find anywhere that would take a bet on him at the moment.

We may have to face the reality that the Bob Sapp era is coming to an end. Phone Post 3.0

Johnny_Bunzels - Anyone else think there's a chance he just been taking the easy paydays by diving then his next step will to eventually just bet the farm on himself to win when the betting odds are at an all time high against him...

Every time he fights I think he's going to take it seriously and just fuck up his opponent. Then I put down the pipe and realize who Bob Sapp is.

I can't believe the nerve of him. He is an embarrassment to the sport. The only places that let him fight are odd ball organizations in non-MMA countries looking for a big scary looking black guy. He's an easy sell to people who have never seen him.

I thought this was well known by now.  Sapp takes a dive every fight now to make the opponent look good.  He hasn't even denied it.  He's the big scary looking guy that loses to the new fighter to pad a record.  He gets paid pretty decently for it too IIRC.  Much, much better than a legitimate fighter who was 0-11 for sre.

kevsh -

Amazing stat:. In Bob's last 11 fights (all losses) he's gotten out of the 1st round exactly once. He's also lasted to the 3-minute mark in the other 10 exactly once.

Holy crap, how bad must Sasha Weinpolter be??? Phone Post

He wouldn't be the first won't be the last cough severn cough it's just WWF Phone Post 3.0

Fight was even worse than I thought. He tapped out to the seatbelt grip. Phone Post 3.0

HitsToTheDome - The title should read "Bob Sapp flops 2day..." He hasn't shown up to FIGHT anyone in like 5 years.

This Phone Post

He might as well as go to WWE....shame.