bobby a bi polar psycho?

seemed like he just wanted to b left alone after losing a bad descision. then dana throws a power trip on him. seemed like dana had more mental issues to me.

Wrong. Bobby is a loose cannon.

I think Dana just wanted to look tough on camera again. It was also one last chance to make Southworth look bad as he obviously doesn't like him.

Max Power is right. I also had to laugh at Dana's saying that shows why Bobby has never "made it". This from a guy who gave a below-average fighter in Baroni another couple PPV appearances after swinging on a referee and routinely ranting, raving, and mocking injured opponents on live PPV.

Doesn't matter if it was a bad decision. Bobby needs to collect himself. He is 34 years old. His attitude fuckin sucks. You don't talk like that to the boss, you just don't. He could have worded it different... but Dana was going in there to be a friend, and he made Dana feel like a dick for doing so...

His attitude fuckin sucks...and that's why he's no where.. in business, there's always people like that.. they are cancers, and you have to get rid of them quick..

He has some issues.. very angry man...

I was wondering that myself. How is being agressive a detriment for fighting? How is taking losing badly a bad feature for a fighter. I would want nothing but fighters who HATE to lose.

If there is one thing that pisses me off, it is a fighter who is being interviewed who says stuff like "If I lose, it is still a win, because I stepped up" or whatever. You KNOW that guy is going to lose, because he already has it in his mind.

I doubt anyone one of us would be cordial after losing a chance @ a 6 figure contract on a very questionable decision.

And incidentally, I had to laugh when Dana said "I never disrespected you" when on more than one occasion he said very negative things about Bobby behind his back. Yes Dana, you never disrespected Bobby TO HIS FACE...

well with two kids, and a stagnant fighting career, it was not smart.... you need to think of the big picture no matter how right you maybe...

bad decision imo

possibly bobby did a buncha shit off camera that dana thinks makes him psycho....

but i still think danas the mental case of the 2

Dana is not a bitch, he is trying to help
Southworth.. Bobby's attitude and his internal battle with himself has kept himself in neutral his whole fighting career...

it's not very hard to see...

Dana's not a good guy but he's what we've got as the boss.

Bobby just committed career suicide.

Bobby comes back to the show. I would not be at all surprised if he makes it to the finals.

Bobby was in Pride. Maybe that is the problem.

In any case, Bobby lost.

The "Flawless Victory" is over.

Bobbie was nicer to Dana, boss or not, than I would have been.

Dana= def power trip. WTF leave the man alone. I'm no fan of Bobby but come on all he said was he didn't want to talk.

nog is correct

imajerkieoff is correct

" I doubt anyone one of us would be cordial after losing a chance @ a 6 figure contract on a very questionable decision."

lol, so you yell at the guy who has the power to give you a second chance at it in the future sometime? yeah that makes sense

If you want to be a pro MMA fighter, you can't get by being rude to the head of the UFC or Pride. You'll need a good relationship with both to get a decent contract from either and it was just plain dumb for any of those guys, Bobby included, to come on the show and act like immature assholes the way some of them did

"lol, so you yell at the guy who has the power to give you a second chance at it in the future sometime? yeah that makes sense

If you want to be a pro MMA fighter, you can't get by being rude to the head of the UFC or Pride. You'll need a good relationship with both to get a decent contract from either and it was just plain dumb for any of those guys, Bobby included, to come on the show and act like immature assholes the way some of them did "

Oh please don't give me that. If you watched the show you know Dana has been bad mouthing Bobby from the first show on. Dana wouldn't have given Bobby a second chance if he went over there and gave him a BJ.