bobby a bi polar psycho?

Drama, ratings, scripts......

ufc is looking for new talent at 205

Dana has never given any respect to Bobby. He has always talked smack behind his back. Why did Dana allow Bobby to be on the show if he did not like him? Dana wants all of us to know he has the power to make or break a fighter. lol

Plus if he asked me if I was bi polar I would have been angry. What kind of question is that? Does Dana now think he has an M.D. He needs to stay behind the scenes where every top executive belongs. Let the professionals do their jobs.

jason hornbuckle - so we should all bow down to our bosses and take it up the ass at will? Is that how we get to where we are?

You can do that, but sorry to say, I wont. I would have told Dana to go Fuk himself... You dont push your self on someone who just lost a fight that was that close, and a possible contract that would have helped his family.

Being nice to Dana at that point would have done Bobby no good.

Life is too short to be kissing someones ass just to make their life better.

Dana needs to be replaced.

Some basic bi-polar symptoms: rapid weight loss/gain, being awake at an hour when most others are asleep, saying the first thing that pops in your head without first "editing", and paranoia.

Hornbuckle is one of the only guys thinking with a clear head on this one.

If something goes drastically wrong at work, and your boss walks in the door, you don;t tell him to leave you alone and you don;t need his pep talk. thats common sense.

And for all those that think that Dana is not stil his boss...tell me where Bobby goes after he loses?

You guys that think that Bobby doesn;t need Dana and the UFC so he should talk to them any way he wants, use your head. The best business decision that Bobby made was when he apologized. why the hell do you think he did that? He did iot cuz eoither A. He was wrong or B. He knows that he may need Dana in the future.

"I don't need a pep talk right now Dana" does not equal disrespect.

I think Both acted like little kids. Bobby was obviously pissed becasue he lost a decision he thought he won, and he had a hot head. Dana was throwing fuel on the fire by repeating over and over and over again you cant leave it in the hands of the judges. I never liked Bobboy on the show but all that I needed to see was him tell Stpehan "I didnt like the decision, but good stuff" even after a tough loss thats opretty respectful and isnt the chracteristic of someone with a hot head. He doesnt need Dana following him around telling him he shouldnt have left it in the hands of the judges.

"If something goes drastically wrong at work, and your boss walks in the door, you don;t tell him to leave you alone and you don;t need his pep talk. thats common sense."

It's also common sense that if your boss talks shit about you, and runs around yelling threats and cussing at his employees like a wannabe gangsta, you're in the wrong job and should quit.

Unless you're a bitch.

"And for all those that think that Dana is not stil his boss...tell me where Bobby goes after he loses?"

I may be going out on a limb, but what he was doing before he got on the show?

Dana was a real ASS in that particular scene.

fuego i like u and all but agree with Max Power.Fighting is a tough sport and after losing a hard fought fight where he gave his all He was entitled to having a moment to himself .Boss or no boss Bobby actually kept his composure cause I could see someone flipping

"If something goes drastically wrong at work, and your boss walks in the door, you don;t tell him to leave you alone and you don;t need his pep talk."

He's not at work and Dana is not his boss.

It's more like going for a job interview and the employer demands you kiss his ass and you tell him to fuck off and walk out.

Even if Bobby were in the UFC, Dana wouldn't be his boss. It's more like Tyson telling Don King to fuck off. Dana is a promoter.

Dana was having a power trip, but Bobby needed to look at the big picture.

Pissed or not, right or not, you can't freak out and be a hypocrite after criticizing Leben after his loss.

Though, he lost to close decision, I have a feeling that he will get another shot due to this controversy either in TUF or in upcoming UFC.

As a fighter, your relationship with managers and promoters are key to success or failure in making to the big show. Like it or not, he shouldn't acted like that to Dana and Sam after the fight.

There are many promoters that are worse than Dana out there. They won't look at Bobby twice after that type of display.

hey Daren, feeling is mutual, and I agree with you to some extent. U can have your time alone, just say it a different way..

Dana went in there with good intentions, and bobby made him feel like a douche.. cursing and telling him to get it out. Not the right way to dictate your emotions.

that's what pissed Dana off. and if Bobby had any fuckin sense in his head, he would have more self control and just listned what Dana had to say, instead of burning bridges.

Regardless of the situation, you have to be aware of consequences, and chill in situations like that.

Bobby is a hot head.

Dana called it. He said that Bobby is his own worst enemy. And it' true.

people like that are very gifted, but refuse to evolve, due to self destruction.

Having a mind like that, effects you in competition, and in all parts of your life.

"Even if Bobby were in the UFC, Dana wouldn't be his boss. It's more like Tyson telling Don King to fuck off. Dana is a promoter."

You have it wrong, Dana is NOT a promoter, he is the PRESIDENT of the UFC.

HE decides who gets to fight or not. The UFC is a private organization.

"so we should all bow down to our bosses and take it up the ass at will? Is that how we get to where we are?"

I think all of you guys are forgetting that Bobby just pitched a huge fit in the ring, acted with no class, flipped off one of his own team mates, etc. Dana didn't just walk into a normal situation and start calling Bobby names.

And yeah, if Bobby expects to go anywhere in MMA he needs to learn that there are times to shut the fuck up and let your boss pretend to be right. IF YOU WANT A DIFFERENT JOB, then do whatever you like, I'm not saying you have to take shit all the time. But its like if you work with the Secret Service and you tell the President off, guess what? there's not any other Presidents hanging around that need you to do shit for them. If Bobby wants to spend the rest of his life fighting for $500 on KOTC PPVs, then he acted appropriately. Otherwise, it was really dumb to act like that in the ring, in the locker room, and then to Dana.

I agree with whoever said that the smartest thing Bobby did was apologize to Dana. He obviously was thinking ahead with that

And don't forget that Chuck was pissed at Bobby like on the second show, so was Koscheck. Dana isn't the only one who ever had a problem with Bobby, and I guarantee you that if Bobby did 10 asshole-ish things on the show, there were some other things he did that didn't make the show. Dana might or might not have a very good reason for not liking Bobby. I certainly wasn't impressed with the "sausage tits" or "fatherless bastard" contributions by Bobby to the show, not to even mention the water hose thing or him bitching out on the challenge or whatever

I think most people are forgetting Bobby doesn't make a living fighting. If he pisses off Dana and never ends up in the UFC again he'll just keep doing what he's been doing.

and obviously he's happy with that because he put his whole life on hold for 2 months to go and do the show, right?

Yeah, the chance for a six figure income, which is only going to the winner, not the people kicked off the show, not to mention the training and exposure, might have had something to do with that.

Doesn't it make you a little sad that you would let your boss treat you like shit?

"U can have your time alone, just say it a different way.."

All that happened was Bobby was in his room with his team. Dana came in and asked everyone to leave so he could talk to Bobby.

Bobby said "Dana, I'm not in the mood for a pep talk, please."

Dana replied "That's too bad."

Bobby said (rightly), "No, it's not too bad, you're not my father."

Then Dana exploded.