Bobby Green Training with Nick & Nate Diaz (pic)

http://i.imgur.com/XpiEuAt.jpg

Now THAT'S a training camp. Phone Post 3.0

good move on bobbys end Phone Post 3.0

Green has been impressive since affliction

i want to see bobby in tights, wearing a cycling helmet

nice .

I once dapped Bobby Green up after he fought Dan Lauzon in the Affliction days, I also ran into Joe Lauzon(pure class, just like he's pure guts in the cage).. Needless to say I am a fan of Bobby Green.

Rambo John J - Green has been impressive since affliction

Agreed, that was the first time I saw him fight and after seeing him kick the dick off of Lauzon and then get subbed, I didn't think too much of him. But since joining strikeforce he's been legit and just keeps getting better.

Sounds like an awesome match. Would love to see some footage of these guys training. Where you at Lazy??? Where you at MotherF$%*er?!!!??!?

Great sparring partner for Nick. Bobby Green's head movement is similar to Anderson's

Cool, perfect fit for the scrap pack. Phone Post 3.0

Thuglife13 - Dat V.S.T. 13 (Vickystown)
Is that up Norte Cali?
I got excited thinking they were in Van Nuys running around Valerio.St 13 territory. Phone Post 3.0

how many can pass a drug test? over/under 2.5 Phone Post 3.0

CLINT NJHC - Sounds like an awesome match. Would love to see some footage of these guys training. Where you at Lazy??? Where you at MotherF$%*er?!!!??!?
Bec Rawlings and I just arrived about an hour ago. Follow my instagram. You'll get plenty of dope stuff to check out. Phone Post 3.0

Holy shit That's a great team
For green to hook up with Phone Post 3.0

Great camp for Green to hone his "Talk" shit and bob & weave" style. Phone Post 3.0

neddac - Is it true that Green had another brother shot recently?

He's having a tough time

Yeah. His younger brother was shot by a drive-by before the Thomson fight.

"Life changed forever for Green on May 31 in San Bernardino, Calif. His younger brother, 23-year-old Mitchell Wayne Davis Jr., was shot in the chest and killed in a drive-by shooting. A cousin and two uncles were wounded in the attack. His father was there, but was not hit by the bullets."

And after that

"Last month, tragedy struck Green again. His older brother, Charles Gasaway, also became a shooting victim. He was shot in the shoulder, back and hip, but is expected to fully recover."

from

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/how-ufc-fighter-bobby-green-has-survived-a-traumatic-life-by-being-a--chameleon-184659873.html?soc_src=mediacontentstory

It's difficult not to like Green. He's been through so much, matured right in front of our eyes, and fights his ass off. Phone Post 3.0

He's awesome. A guy that you can't wrestlefuck and will box your head off. Quite similar with Masvidal.

Edit. Except Volkmann tried that and almost succeeded. That third round was fucking epic.