Bobby Green Training with Nick & Nate Diaz (pic)

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.. Phone Post 3.0

mkou -
neddac - Is it true that Green had another brother shot recently?

He's having a tough time

Yeah. His younger brother was shot by a drive-by before the Thomson fight.

"Life changed forever for Green on May 31 in San Bernardino, Calif. His younger brother, 23-year-old Mitchell Wayne Davis Jr., was shot in the chest and killed in a drive-by shooting. A cousin and two uncles were wounded in the attack. His father was there, but was not hit by the bullets."

And after that

"Last month, tragedy struck Green again. His older brother, Charles Gasaway, also became a shooting victim. He was shot in the shoulder, back and hip, but is expected to fully recover."

from

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/how-ufc-fighter-bobby-green-has-survived-a-traumatic-life-by-being-a--chameleon-184659873.html?soc_src=mediacontentstory
I never knew San Bernardino was so dangerous, all I remember about sb is santas village Phone Post 3.0

Got to hangout with Bobby, Fransisco Rivera, Uncle Creepy, and SDR (rest his soul) for a few hours at a botched charity event. Literally like 6 people showed up. So we all just hungout at Buffalo Wild Wings eating and shooting the shit. It was pretty awesome. Dude is the real deal. Phone Post 3.0

Bec's there too

Interesting.

Fuuuck....would love to see them all training! Hurts even more that I live literally 20 minutes away! Phone Post 3.0

RickStorm -

Bec's there too

It's fucking awesome here :) surrounded by badass's!! Phone Post 3.0

RowdyBec -
RickStorm -

Bec's there too

Coming over now my love Phone Post 3.0

RowdyBec - 
RickStorm -

Bec's there too

well now I have to cheer for you, (I always have tuf made it iffy for a bit) Kick some ass and absorb some of that trash talking, ass kicking, take no prisoners style.

seriously, shit talk your next opponent just like that whole crew.

just some wishful advice.

Lol green gets hated on so much on here then runs with the diaz bros and the ug is lickin his nutsack, you guys are like pre teen girls when it comes to the diaz bros. Phone Post 3.0

Green is a bad ass Phone Post 3.0

Excellent move on his part Phone Post 3.0

Bobby Green is one of the coolest guys you can meet. He's gonna enhance his skillset training with the Diaz bros.