Bobby Joe Blythe: Aug 21, 2009 News Story

http://www.kmph.com/Global/story.asp?S=10973483

Watch the video attached to the story.

ttt for later

http://www.kmph.com/Global/story.asp?S=10973483

I know there are already too many threads on this dick but this is the first story I have seen that leads me to believe there is justice in this world.

ttt

Good, fuck him. Justice, would be to see him getting stomped in the yard of a prison then being raped after.

Obviously they're all guilty but of course the guy who actually did it is the worst. It's not like he had a gun to his head or anything.

Monsters Ball - Based only on what you've seen in the video, who do you guys place more blame with for this incident? The instructor or his goon who beat up the guy?

all who were there and stood by while that happened. the camera man, the person who said thats enough but didn't do anything to stop him, the guy standing next to the wall watching. Anyone who can just stand there and watch that happen without doing anything to stop it has some serious issues.

Funny how many shocked soccer moms there are on this site.  The Gracies did worse shit than that on a daily basis.

Dawkins - I never saw a Gracie video where they might of killed a mentally challenged person.

"Mentally challenged" Lol. 

What a soccer mom.

Monsters Ball - Based only on what you've seen in the video, who do you guys place more blame with for this incident? The instructor or his goon who beat up the guy?
I place the blame on Bobby Joe Blythe. It was so obvious and evident that he was setting the guy up for a beating the way he kept talking in the beginning. He came off as a snide arrogent prick sensei who let's his students do his fighting for him. Even when he said something and the crowd didn't respond, the other guys says "yall respond when you hear sensei talking to you!" Bobby Joe was in complete and total control of what went on in that room that day in 1984. 

This is almost a martial arts version of a RICO trial. Sammy Gravano did John Gotti's killings for him, so that means they're both guilty and deserve the same punishment right?

As far as the other people in the room, I think they were powerless to stop these two guys from doing this and were likely afraid of getting a beating too. That's just a guess, but look at how Blythe operated, he wouldn't have hesitated to fuck a student up as well I'm sure.

As I've said on other threads, I grew up in Dumfries.  I still live not far from there.  I remember Blythes school from when I was younger.  There were basically two schools in the area, Blythe's and a TKD school run by a South Korean immigrant.

Blythye always had a reputation for being a prick.  Always.

That said, I've heard former Blythe students saying the guy wasn't mentally challenged.  He was high and a longtime petty criminal who had been making trouble in the shopping center all day.  Given the part of town where Blythe's school is located, this wouldn't surprise me at all.

If the guy was really just a drugged out punk, I have much less sympathy for him.  It was still excessive, but much less worse than beating up a truly mentally challenged person.

Dawkins - 
Squared Circle - 
Dawkins - I never saw a Gracie video where they might of killed a mentally challenged person.

"Mentally challenged" Lol. 

What a soccer mom.

Get some new material loser.

Such brutish insensitivity!

Don't you mean "winning challenged," Nancy?

Drugged out or not, annoying people in the parking lot or shapping complex or not.......

This was a Martial Arts school.

Was THAT what martial arts is about?

Yes, Bobby needs to serve time for this shit.

He says clearly on the video, "Drag him out back", and they put this guy in a trash dumpster.