Bobby Lee exposes Brendon Schaub for threatening him

1 Like

That dude is always feeling victimized by something, and literally thinks everything is racist. To say he’s the sensitive type is an understatement. That said, Schaub is an absolute clown.

8 Likes

Bobby lee is a cuck. His girl used him to get famous and started this beef. Im by no means and am a scaub fan but bobbys girl should’ve kept her mouth shut

9 Likes

bobby lee and pretending to be a victim… name a more iconic duo

4 Likes

I actually watched like four minutes of that. I’m an idiot.

2 Likes

.wrong thread

Woah, they had a sitdown? Watching now

1 Like

That girl could get it. lol at her actually having sex with Bobby Lee.

2 Likes

Haven’t watched but credit to Brendan for going on show

The reviews all suggest Bobby’s wife is the Troublemaker here

2 Likes

Holy shit this podcast is JUICY. They get right in it. Better than the Johnny Depp and Amber Heard stuff

1 Like

Why is the women allowed to talk?

3 Likes

1 Like

Who the fuck is bobby lee?

2 Likes

I finished that podcast last night, lol. Khalyla catching A LOT of hate in those YouTube comments.

The thing is, there’s no way for Reddit moderators to get IP Addresses of users even though they might control the subreddit. Only certain reddit staff members would have access to IP addresses.

This should be resolved outside of court by the following arrangement: Brendan gets to fuck Khalyla doggystyle while Bobby blows Callen. Problem solved.

1 Like

Non comics(Shaub/Will Smith) that think theyre funny or trolling immediately go to level 10 rage fits when you embarrass them. Take your licks, snap back, move on.

He was that little Asian guy on mad tv. Are you too young to remember that show?

Wow 2 complete fucking retards arguing… Who gives a fuck

If there wasn’t such a mass audience of Schaub haters nobody would care.

“I’m married with children”

Married With Children Reaction GIF

That, and he’s just a revolting human being. Look at him. Disgusting, slovenly and tubby as hell.

No redeeming qualities whatsoever.

4 Likes