Bobcat vs Rattlesnake fight to death (VID)

https://youtu.be/NNKOr01VRL8

5 Likes

Not shocking at all. Anyone that even has house cats can see how wicked fast they can be at times and also their natural hunter movements. I have always believed felines are p4p the best fighters of all animals.

3 Likes

Bobcat’s POV is looking through the Matrix.

That cat was just playing around...

" I have always believed felines are p4p the best fighters of all animals."

Once you qualify with p4p, all your answers are insects.

1 Like

Cute fuckers but I imagine they can fuck your whole day up real quick.

Vindell - 

Not shocking at all. Anyone that even has house cats can see how wicked fast they can be at times and also their natural hunter movements. I have always believed felines are p4p the best fighters of all animals.

I appreciate that, but all it takes is one hit from the snake and it’s game over for the kitty…

billyball2 -
Vindell - 

I appreciate that, but all it takes is one hit from the snake and it’s game over for the kitty…

He has to land that first and as you can see, kitty was way too quick. I thought when the bobcat was rolling around the effects of the poison were starting to take effect but no kitty just wanted to play a bit before eating his kill lol. Cats are amazing, big cats, little cats, they follow their own rules, awesome creatures. 

2 Likes

Savage....went back to the scene of the crime twice to rub it in.

1 Like

The cat’s lightning fast left hook kept the snake from truly committing to the take down.

billyball2 -
Vindell - 

The thing is snakes are lightning fast but the feline obviously was even faster. Not only was it faster but everytime it swapped at the snake , The snake was getting hurt by the claws. Sure it was not full slicing strikes but just enough to hurt the snake every swap at it.

Ever watch a mongoose and a cobra? The mongoose is just too fast for the cobra and that is why it wins. The difference here is the feline is also faster but has very deadly claws and a bite.

There is 3 things every feline is known for agility, speed, and precision. Even the big cats like lions and tigers are known for this when it comes to fighting.

He won but such a pussy. Sitting on the outside like that throwing nothing jabs against an opponent 1/12 it’s size. Get in there and bang bro

1 Like

Just amazing how he swatted down the head of the snake mid strike coming in hot. Unbelievably quick. Dangerous game going at it with that rattlesnake though. No room for error.

cats are gods killing machines. It’s insane to really watch them for a period of time.

1 Like
Vindell -

Yeah. Not like those slow-ass snakes... 

I’ve been coon hunting one time in my life, I was probably 10 years old or so with my Dad and a guy he knew who was an avid hunter.

98% of night was spent looking for the dogs, who would be barking off in the distance. Sometimes we’d even have go back and pile into the truck so we could cover the distance faster. It was exhausting and for a 10 year old boring as fuck (except for the truck ride because he would be flying down these dirt roads/trails through water holes and stuff which was kind of rad)

They finally had something treed, so we made a dash to the spot and found not a racoon, but a bobcat standing on a limb about 20 feet up. I had a bolt action .22 rifle that I was a CRACK shot with. I’d had the thing for most of childhood and was intimately familiar with it. That being said, my Dad relived me of my rifle, took aim, and fired. The cat fell from the limb and the 2 hound dogs immediately pounced on it and, almost just as fast, backed the fuck up off it. The bobcat had only been nicked enough to fall off the limb and had approximately one metric shit ton of fight left in it when it hit the ground. As the dogs circled it, it was sitting up on its haunches with its paws/claws out to the sides, hissing and snarling like a devil and pivoting toward one dog then the other. The hunter was frantically yelling to hold the dogs back, then stepped in and shot it with a pistol.

One dog had an ear hanging in half and the other had half of it’s nose hanging off, and that was from just a split second’s worth of contact with the little beast.

In short, I saw first hand that they are not to be fucked with.

1 Like
Balls Mahoney -
billyball2 -
Vindell - 

He has to land that first and as you can see, kitty was way too quick. I thought when the bobcat was rolling around the effects of the poison were starting to take effect but no kitty just wanted to play a bit before eating his kill lol. Cats are amazing, big cats, little cats, they follow their own rules, awesome creatures. 

Cleaning the blood and poison off I thought.

1 Like

I wonder if it went back the next day realizing there was a trail camera and thinking there would be another snake purposely set up there again.

NiteProwleR -
Balls Mahoney -
billyball2 -
Vindell - 

Cleaning the blood and poison off I thought.

Oh maybe I didn’t think of that. I love these kinds of videos, cats in the wild, in their natural environment fucking shit up. I saw one last week, a stand-off between a cougar and a lynx, the lynx wanted the kill and slapped the shit out of the cougar but then eventually came to his senses and took off. They’re so powerful for their size, cats are the greatest killers on the planet. 

https://youtu.be/jE_lOfzxb6A

1 Like