Bocek vs Bielkheden @ UFC97?

I heard a rumour this matchup is signed.  Can anyone else shed light on this?  Mark?

http://mmajunkie.com/news/13754/david-bielkheden-says-hes-fighting-mark-bocek-at-ufc-97.mma

double

Interesting...

This is from sherdog...

"David Bielkheden, who was cornering Palhares for his fight, expects to return at UFC 97 in Montreal against “a member of American Top Team,” possibly Cole Miller. The “Brazilian Swede” was originally looking to have camp at ATT in the future, but now that he’s taking on one of their fighters, that will have to wait. The BJJ black belt will certainly have a fun time making weight again: He was walking at around 187 pounds in Dublin."

And then we also have rumors of Cole Miller facing Junie Browning next, and I just don't know wtf is going on.

Mark's fighting the Brazilian Swede, and Junie is fighting Cole Miller from what I hear.

Mark was awesome in his last fight.

mark by murder death kill

I think Junie vs. Cole is happening at UFN 18.

A light heavyweight bout has been added to the UFC's pending return to Montreal on April 18, as "Ultimate Fighter" season 8 cast member Krzysztof Soszynski will take on former WEC light heavyweight champion Brian Stann, as confirmed to MMAWeekly.com on Tuesday by sources close to the fight. 

After a run to the semifinals on the last season of The Ultimate Fighter, Krzysztof Soszynski made a return to the Octagon during the finale for the eighth season, securing a submission win over fellow cast member Shane Primm.

The victory gave Soszynski his first official win in the UFC and a $25,000 bonus for submission of the night during the show.

His opponent, Brian Stann, will be making his debut in the UFC following a successful career fighting for World Extreme Cagefighting, where he served as light heavyweight champion until a loss to Steven Cantwell in August 2008. 

After the loss, Stann was one of a handful of fighters that Zuffa transferred over to the UFC when the WEC dissolved its 205-pound weight class. The Marine was set to face Cantwell in a pivotal rubber match between the two in December at the UFC's Fight for the Troops fundraising show, but Stann fell victim to an injury that forced him out of the bout and back to this April date. 

It is unknown at this time if the bout between Soszynski and Stann will be featured on the main card that will be headlined by UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva against Thales Leites, and Chuck Liddell vs. Mauricio "Shogun" Rua.

Hopefully heath is still fighting on this card

I hear Herring is off the card now.