Bodycam Video Of Fatal Barbershop Shootout

https://youtu.be/j78QDwQJVv8

San Francisco police have released dramatic video of a shootout inside a barbershop that left a gunman dead and five people wounded, including an officer. Twenty-one-year-old Jehad Eid of Suisun City, which is located about 47 miles northeast of San Francisco, died at a hospital after the March 21 confrontation. At a town hall meeting Thursday evening, police said they went to the barbershop to find Eid after his family reported he'd threatened them and had a gun. Police said Eid's family called the police after he threatened to shoot them. When police confronted Eid in a barbershop on Geneva near Mission Blvd., they say he fired several shots at officers. Officers returned fired. Video from one officer's body camera shows the officer shooting after falling to the ground seconds after entering the shop. The officer was hit in the leg. Four other people, including a teenager, were wounded. Police say Eid fired first, shooting nine rounds, while two officers fired 26 shots. Eid was hit 18 times. The shooting is under investigation.

18/26 aint bad. Wish there was a better angle. 

Their reactions were pretty quick too, the female officer and the bodycam officer reacted at exactly the same time.

Curious where the cop was shot.

The guy screaming I GOT KIDS really needed to shut the fuck up.

SergesBeefyHopeFlaps -

18/26 aint bad. Wish there was a better angle. 

Their reactions were pretty quick too, the female officer and the bodycam officer reacted at exactly the same time.

Curious where the cop was shot.

The guy screaming I GOT KIDS really needed to shut the fuck up.

Article says in the leg.

lol at the guy in cuffs

Good, I was really hoping that cop didn't die. That perspective would feel too real.

You're supposed to tell the police you've got kids BEFORE you start shooting them

No one can defend

Dude shot his pistol dry, then reloads in his workspace.

Respect...

effinggoof - Dude shot his pistol dry, then reloads in his workspace.

Respect...

After taking one in the leg.

That certainly was hair-raising.

Did I win?

That was a close shave

“I GOT KIDS I GOT KIDS I GOT KIDS I GOT KIDS”

Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up.

TryhardNobody -

Hook me up w a fade....#3 on top and 9mm on the sides thx

Say no more fam

Did anyone else picture 4 harmonizing gangbangers in red pinstripes before opening the thread?

JonJonesBone -
TryhardNobody -

Hook me up w a fade....#3 on top and 9mm on the sides thx

Say no more fam

Perfect

Has the family criticized the cops yet? 

so when will the protests start?

Wish i could say I was surprised:

More that 150 people crowded into the auditorium of Balboa High School on Thursday night, many expressing frustration and outrage with the Police Department over the officer-involved shooting that killed 21-year-old Jehad Eid.

Tariq Eid said he is skeptical about accounts of the incident and refused to believe his brother initiated the gunfire.

“My brother did not have that mentality to shoot first,” he said. “He was a caring person.”

I GOT KIIIIIIIIIIDS!!!!!!!!!

All I could think of was Jules from Pulp Fiction yelling, "Shut the fuck up, fat man, this ain't none of your goddamned business!"

The two cops that went in are true blue heroes. But it's SF, they'll probably get dragged through the mud by the media and politicians for shooting Jehad Dindu.