Bodyguard in Miami slapping the crap out of everyone

2 Likes

How can he…

4 Likes

Bouncer: We’re talking about hitting women sweetheart and I think you just gave me another reason.

2 Likes

haha at the tough guys slapping his car as he drover off

2 Likes

Immediately conjures up the Street fighter theme with Zangief vs. Everyone but with sound clips of E. Honda’s sumo slaps.

I haven’t been clubbing in a while, but are chicks going straight bare ass nowadays?

6 Likes

Dude, chicks are fucking whores these days. I don’t know when it became cool to be a whore. It used to be an insult. Now with shit like TikTok girls get likes/shares confused with coolness. They think whores are cool because mouth breathing basement dwelling neckbeards simp over STI ridden sluts.

6 Likes

Not really new for miami.

2 Likes

Dude, you are not wrong. I went out Saturday. The bar was full of hot young chicks wearing next to nothing. I was talking with this smoke show blonde, I can’t believe she was 21. She was wearing skin tight jeans and a shirt that showed tons of cleavage and her entire stomach/back, pigtails… I mean, there were no secrets to what she was working with. The topic of conversation? Her saying how tomorrow she is going to wear a skimpy sundress and heels. Like, basically all she could talk about was how hot she was and how skimpy she was going to dress. I am not hating but you are right, they go out at a level of whoredom that rarely if ever existed even 10 years ago.

5 Likes

i knept wondering in the video, why weren’t the women wearing skirts? then every once in a while i got distracted with a ‘smack’. smart that zangief slapped instead of punched.

2 Likes

LOL!!!

Unfortunately that’s all they could do.

They were in NO WAY prepared for the level of violence dude was capable of delivering…

1 Like

Pretty much this, especially if this is at end of the night when they stopped caring enough to pull dress down at all to cover their pink.

I mean stop judging them, bro.

1 Like

That was tremendous lol

Are you saying they should be em-bare-assed?

1 Like

Back in the day my buddy Lee slapped a big yoked up Mexican dude so hard he flipped head down feet up as he spun to the ground. He could lay people down with open hands. That bouncer in the video is in the wrong job though.

1 Like

Huge fan of the slap knock downs. Lemme go see if I can find that european woman slapping the cop. One of my favorites.

Slaps are awesome. Underrated by absolutely EVERYONE outside of Stockton. Hoping Nate brings it back, Leon better keep his hands up.

1 Like

2 Likes

Society changes and molds people.

For example 10-15 years ago, I would have looked at your post and been like, “what’s the problem” lol

But now, I get it. I totally get it. I used to prefer the less clothes on them the better. But, have you seen my “I’m starting to become attacted to muslim women” thread? The more they cover up, the more I want to see it!

I NEVER had a thing for muslim women when I was younger, but the thought of actually being able to pull off getting one in the sack, is hot to me.

2 Likes

underrated lol