Boehner Got His $hit Pushed In

Instead of sticking by his guns he got nothing. Guy is weak and needs to be removed as Speaker. If he wasn't going to go to the end then wtf did he hold out this long.

dont kid yourself. the only people getting their shit pushed in are the voters.

Boehner will retire with millions in the bank and steep talking fees.

BigEyedFish - dont kid yourself. the only people getting their shit pushed in are the voters.

BigEyedFish has legislated the correct.

The leadership in the house is fucking horrendous, Boner and Pelosi...ugh

Kucinich and Paul leaving the House together just made that body of government more of an abortion.

Uh is that Tucos?  Awesome!!!

Did he cry? Because he is a crying ass sumbitch... Phone Post

Trust - 
BigEyedFish - dont kid yourself. the only people getting their shit pushed in are the voters.

And, AND, a pension that we pay for.  

well at least he won't have life long, top-notch medical on our dime...

Boner did exactly what he was told to do by his masters.
Were it not for Cruze, boner would have caved a lot sooner, but was forced to appear conservative to the base.

AngryFoamy -

Uh is that Tucos?  Awesome!!!

Nope. Same guy but it's from training day. Phone Post

Trust - 

And, AND, a pension that we pay for.  

of course

and the spoils of the legal insider trading entitlements that they gave themselves.

we could be here all day going back and forth sadly

Correct ^^

I just don't understand it. WTF would he have held out if he wasn't willing to go over the cliff?

P U N K E D

Someone needs to shop a pic of him holding Obama's pocket

bryanand - The leadership in the house is fucking horrendous, Boner and Pelosi...ugh

Kucinich and Paul leaving the House together just made that body of government more of an abortion.

nailed it

WHo did this to Boener? It sure could not have been Obama. After 5 years as potus that guy is still tremendously unqualified for the job.

Hired Gun - I just don't understand it. WTF would he have held out if he wasn't willing to go over the cliff?

P U N K E D

he was playing chicken. but he got run off the road.

"So what are we going to do about this?"

Sadly, the team playing morons who comprise the bulk of the electorate will do nothing.

"Are we going to vote out the incumbents and just vote in new republicans and democrats and hope AGAIN that they'll be better than the previous bunch?"

the latter, again, sadly

"Or are we gonna wise up and stop voting for gang members?"

I would love it if this happened. But it wont. People are polarizing, lazy, and stupid

Ari2 -
Hired Gun - I just don't understand it. WTF would he have held out if he wasn't willing to go over the cliff?

P U N K E D

he was playing chicken. but he got run off the road.
. Phone Post 3.0

Did the Reps get anything out of this deal?

BigEyedFish - "So what are we going to do about this?"

Sadly, the team playing morons who comprise the bulk of the electorate will do nothing.

"Are we going to vote out the incumbents and just vote in new republicans and democrats and hope AGAIN that they'll be better than the previous bunch?"

the latter, again, sadly

"Or are we gonna wise up and stop voting for gang members?"

I would love it if this happened. But it wont. People are polarizing, lazy, and stupid

If this was closer to an election I'd say there would be a good chance of many people losing their seats. As it is... meh.