boneless chicken breast recipes?

Honey, crushed garlic, beer, soy sauce and salt and pepper.
Mix then grill. Phone Post 3.0

The key for me however I am cooking breasts is to pull them at 165 degrees. I recommend a $19 pocket thermometer from Thermoworks. Get their Thermapen if you want to be a stud.

attjack - OP do this instead. Cut your breasts in half to make cutlets. Sprinkle both sides with something like this.

Then put them in this, don't buy that fucking countertop bullshit.

Bake them at 400 degrees. At about 15 or 20 minutes flip them. Continue to bake until they are done. This will depend on your oven, but once you have it figured out it'll be the same every time.

that sounds good but I am looking for stuff I can cook as quickly as I can. When I get home I am starving. Plus I go to bed 2 hours after I get home from work so I dont want to take too much time up cooking.

In Phone Post 3.0

attjack -
Passive Jay - 
REALLYBIGRHINO -

I want to buy a passive jay shirt

You had to roofie him to get him in that shirt?

It didnt hurt!

NiteProwleR -

Marinade them in this

i will try that!

Passive Jay -

i ordered this.

http://www.amazon.com/Cuisinart-GR-4N-Griddler-Silver-Black/dp/B002YD99Y4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1464440744&sr=8-1&keywords=quisinart+griddler

I have one of those. You did not need that for making chicken. Great paninis (sp?) though. Phone Post 3.0

Passive Jay -
attjack - OP do this instead. Cut your breasts in half to make cutlets. Sprinkle both sides with something like this.

Then put them in this, don't buy that fucking countertop bullshit.

Bake them at 400 degrees. At about 15 or 20 minutes flip them. Continue to bake until they are done. This will depend on your oven, but once you have it figured out it'll be the same every time.

that sounds good but I am looking for stuff I can cook as quickly as I can. When I get home I am starving. Plus I go to bed 2 hours after I get home from work so I dont want to take too much time up cooking.

Gotcha. I do what I described and have them in the fridge. I slice them and put them on top of a salad for lunch just about every day. Phone Post 3.0

anyone else?

ttt

White wine and Garlic seasoning packs at the store, mix it with olive oil and a little water, I make little cuts in the chicken so the seasoning really gets into the chicken, marinade for a few hours and throw on the grill! Excellent Phone Post 3.0

http://budgetmeals.info/50-healthy-chicken-breast-recipes/

Here's 50 Phone Post 3.0

jcblass -
Gibbonator - Sous vide that chicken. Just buy a thermometer and have some ice to cool the temp down. Phone Post 3.0

you can come on here and ask about beef jerky or ice cream and you will get the "Sous Vide Guy" chiming in.. lol
You are all barbarians and savages.... Phone Post 3.0

Peruvian Necktiez -
jcblass -
Gibbonator - Sous vide that chicken. Just buy a thermometer and have some ice to cool the temp down. Phone Post 3.0

you can come on here and ask about beef jerky or ice cream and you will get the "Sous Vide Guy" chiming in.. lol

hahaha

this so much, I was thinking exactly this as my eyes were rolling lol

Have you had Peruvian food? It's awful. Phone Post 3.0

Jay,

Here is the quickest and easiest way...hands down

Buy a grill pan:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41Q6PDRREML.jpg

Pound the breasts with the smooth side of mallet to thin out and for uniform thickness

Use any rub you want...there are tons of flavors in the supermarket you will never get bored or marinade of you like

Heat pan till hot as fuck...medium high

3-4 mins per side....DONE

Quick tip...use Tongs to turn not a fork as you dont want to pierce breast and keep juices inside

Charred on outside and tender inside

I didnt know that chicken had so much cholesterol! a 10oz chicken breast has 170mg of cholesterol, my app says I am suppose to stay under 300 for the day. I punched in everything I plan on eating tomorrow and i am going to hit 380mg. Not a ton over but I am pretty sure I should not be going over the recommended amount every day.

Don't worry about the cholesterol in your food. Worry about the cholesterol your own body produces in other words your own cholesterol.

In

Stupidnewbie's Peanut Butter Chicken

Slice up chicken breast meat into bite-sized pieces or strips. Marinate in a mix of: minced garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice, sugar, sesame oil, and a little pepper. Marinate for at least 2 hours. Pan fry the chicken until cooked through. Set aside.

Peanut Butter sauce:
3 tbsp peanut butter (creamy or chunky, your preference)
4 tbsp salad oil (veg, canola, etc)
2 tbsp soy sauce
3 tbsp sugar
3 tsp white vinegar
1 tsp sesame oil

Pepper the sauce to flavor. I usually have to adjust the mix of peanut butter, soy sauce, and sugar a little until I get it exactly where I want.

Mix peanut butter sauce with the chicken. Serve over white rice. Steamed broccoli is an excellent side veggie.

attjack - Don't worry about the cholesterol in your food. Worry about the cholesterol your own body produces in other words your own cholesterol.

I do not think i understand. You say to worry about my own cholesterol but dont you do that by making sure you eat things low in cholesterol?