Bonello vs Grubb

Doesn't Kyle Noke fight at around 80kg? He always puts on a good show and seems like a strong guy who is always getting better.

Steve, HIGGINS will fight at 84kg not 77kg. I spoke to luke today and he should make return towards the end of the year. Kyle fights under 77kg.

Justin

Yeah I thought he might of been at 77. Just throwing his name up cause he puts on a good show and seems active.

Kyle V Travers would be a good match. naturally Travers should have a technical edge having trained a lot longer than Kyle. Kyle, I beleive, more than evens the slate through sheer physical superiority and the 'mongrel' factor that he posseses along with ring time.

Would be a phenominal match thats for sure!

Justin

Travers, great guy and potentially one of the best in Australia. However, lets not jump up and down about him defeating his second opponent, there was no way he was going to lose that fight.

Having said that, I don't think that Bonello will fight Travers, Bonello has declined fights with guys that have less of a reputation/record than Travers, why would he take this fight?

Dave the Sloth.

If the offer was lucrative enough Tony would take the fight. I can't see any promoter having a desire to make the match at this stage of Travers career.

Like dave I agree that it's too early for everyone to claim travers as the great white hope. he certainly has potential and I have not heard anything appart from praise for the guys skills.

Justin

Don't agree with me Justin, it makes me look bad.

Sloth.

dave I might have seen you at the show in melbourne when I cornerred Kym. Did you have a beard and a suedey jacket on?? You look somewhat thiner than I rememberred at HASEMANS show if I had the right guy?

Justin

Yep, seen T. Grubb in action and he's an impressive athelete - all the best to him. Don't get too excited about everyone's World Cup performances though...my Grandma accidently entered while trying to ask directions to buy some Tenna Lady incontinence pads and she managed a 2nd place. The real 'Worlds' are the Mundials.

Gee that sounds a bit c*nty reading it back, but I think you guys get what I mean.

Justin, I was there and you may have seen me.

Having said that. Stop stalking me, I told you before I am not interested.

Sloth.

there is a function on this forum called "ignore" press it dave and your problems will be solved.

Justin

For pro members only, I will just have to do it the old fashioned way.

Sloth.

is it woth the $20 ??

Justin

Brendon,

Am working on matching Travers vs Andrew on Shooto for later this year, Andrew is keen to make the match happen but easier said than done sometimes. Speak to JD, the wheels are in motion.

Justin,

Travers vs Tim Thomas would be BIG.

Regards

Gerald.

Speaking of big...

When are you gonna get your big ass back in the ring G?

Justin

Haha, soon I hope, perhaps later this year?

I am back to standing and walking normally (L5S1 disc protrusion) and even teaching some classes at Adam Metcalfs 'Academy of MMA' in Mirrabooka (shameless plug). Not training hard yet and will be months before I'm back in shape.

There are some really talented guys here in WA and I'd like to try and get some more MMA exposure happening here and maybe bring some of them across to compete in Eastern States events, this year and beyond.

Stay tuned.

Regards

Gerald.

Gerald,

fire me an email mate

Justin