Bones thinks he can take Stipe

Jones would be a big heavyweight. The only reason he can make light heavyweight is because of his needle dick legs. He's waiting till Stipe is a diminished fighter before calling him out. Jones is a weasel. He should stick to calling out middle weights like he did Silva, Weidman, Rockhold and now Adesanya.

Juiced Bones has a good shot. Clean Jones, not so much.

Life time cheater, snorted out of his mind thinks he can hang with hw’s now :D give him jds or lewis for welcome fight, probably would break his thumb while trying to eye poke for surviving a fight

dude actually snorted his last brain cells and forgotted he lost his last two fights(even to one leg’ed middleweight) at hw his reach will be gone, and probably would be knocked the fuk out

Increadible app

He does this everytime there is a big heavyweight fight. I'll believe it once the fight is booked

A peak Jones would make HW look easy. Unfortunately the recent Jones is so dull and barely scraping LHW fights if not losing. 

I used to love watching him fight but he's a shell of his former self. He could decision the division but it would be boring. 

Whether it's drugs or whatever Jones is definitely on the way down. It's possible the new challenge may give him a new motivation but it's tough to see at the moment. 

shawarma -

A peak Jones would make HW look easy. Unfortunately the recent Jones is so dull and barely scraping LHW fights if not losing. 

I used to love watching him fight but he's a shell of his former self. He could decision the division but it would be boring. 

Whether it's drugs or whatever Jones is definitely on the way down. It's possible the new challenge may give him a new motivation but it's tough to see at the moment. 

U mean pico gram peak jones? Btw, jones had some wars.

Jones watched fight, saw they are poking each other eyes, and  now Jones thinks he can hang at hw xD

Joe Rogans Spinning Back Kick -

Jones would be a big heavyweight. The only reason he can make light heavyweight is because of his needle dick legs. He's waiting till Stipe is a diminished fighter before calling him out. Jones is a weasel. He should stick to calling out middle weights like he did Silva, Weidman, Rockhold and now Adesanya.

Amazing , you're calling the best to ever do it a weasel. 

Hate to say it but my money is on jon 

U guys have memery of squirrel, jon last fight literally run from Reyes, ate all sort of punches, uppercuts, hooks, and few times was actaully sprinting away, and now he beats stipe, get the fuk out of here

ThatsHowIRoll -

Hate to say it but my money is on jon 

I pick Stipe but Jones is a great fighter and I would love to see this fight.

But Jones is not going to fight Stipe.

voodoo child -

Seeing Bones struggling against Santos and Reyes... Stipe would fuckin smoke him at HW....

Nahhhhh Jones rolls up all the heavyweights and smokes them like a fat dooby

Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -
voodoo child -

Seeing Bones struggling against Santos and Reyes... Stipe would fuckin smoke him at HW....

No way Bones holds up against Black Beast, Ngannou or Jairzinho....

voodoo child -
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -
voodoo child -

No way Bones holds up against Black Beast, Ngannou or Jairzinho....

Jones is never fighting any of those guys... He'll fihgt Stipe because Stipe doesnt ahve the same one shot power the other guys have. But I think Stipe is too tough for Jones. Ngannou couldnt sleep Stipe... Jones' only chance is get a few take downs and out point him.

voodoo child -

Lol No.

lol. not a chance

It's GSP threatening to go up to 185 his whole career all over again.

I Can't stand jones. But stipe has little head movement and doesn't use footwork much nor his jab as he should.  

If the stipe that fought Cormier in any of the three fights, fought Jones, Jones would wreck him 

With enough steroids it's possible