Bongino pushes Geraldos poop in

Fatality

2 Likes

Geraldo is a brain dead race baiter. He has the logical reasoning abilities of a boiled potato. It’s amazing how someone so dumb can be so famous in “journalism”

3 Likes

Bump for the murder

1 Like

geraldo is so stupid that when he was in iraq during the war reporting. he was drawing in the sand, on air, where they were…during war where the enemies could see it on tv and kill soldiers

3 Likes

The delay between drawing the weapon and firing would prove that she was cognizant of what she was firing. It would be impossible to prove otherwise in court. Tasers & guns do not share the same safety system which by memory recall could not be unconsciously confused.

I remember this…nobody ever brings it up either…which I find odd

1 Like

Oh I didn’t have dinner with a cop!

Going in on that stock! $BYRN~

1 Like

The black dude was 2 seconds away from being cuffed due to warrant for his arrest and he chose to resist and escalate the situation. Its too bad he was shot and thay cop should at least be fired but things went bad due to his actions. If he let himself be cuffed he’d be alive today. Fact. In jail, but alive.

9 Likes

He probably liked it.

1 Like

My favorite Geraldo moment is when the dude hit him in the face with a folding chair

4 Likes

Ol Gerald Riviera can go fuck himself. Motherfucker shouldn’t even have press credentials after giving away troop movement during the war.

1 Like
2 Likes

you best watch your mouth…geraldo will wreck your shit

They’ll say they only pulled him over BECAUSE he was black…so if he wasn’t pulled over by a racist cop…he would be alive today.

Your point is 100% true…expired tags…shit hanging from the mirror? Whatever…the law is The law…but they’ll shove what I said in anyone’s face to stifle the argument

hide your ladies fellas

When did Geraldo make the full transition into a mustachioed woman? Holy fuck.

1 Like

This is my main sticking point with cases like these. These kinds of events tend to be complex cases. Rather than have the public wait for the investigation to see the video, the sheriff tried to get that video out asap to show everything down. Unfortunately for that town, in the press conferences the media was just “asking legit questions” (they were acting like activists, yelling, interrupting, scolding the new sheriff after they asked what his plan was to fix everything, and when he said he didn’t have a plan since he just got asked to take over the sheriff role an hour ago.

The “reporteres” in that room are part of “the resistance”. They weren’t looking for sincere answers or explanation, and he got hammered for saying he was working on the front lines during the riots on nights 1 & 2 because of the rioters, to which the crazy reporter lady instantly interrupted him and started to yell back at him to not go down that route again. They were protesting, there weren’t any riots so don’t try to inject this town with propaganda, because what you say matters.

1 Like

Because it was a long time ago. At the time, it was all anybody talked about with regards to Geraldo. That, and that nobody took him seriously because he was just a sleazy talk show host.