Bonnar cannot be Knocked Out...proof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar1yXYOsxQk

3:20 into the video, Bonnar shows that even a grand master of Dimmak cannot put him away!

lol kind of funny he popped that news girl in the head but said she wasnt acceptable to his powers

LOL @ that saving anyone on the street.

he actually does have a pretty decent chin. he got dropped by that spinning elbow and bounced right back.

has he been KO'd?

Billyz - he actually does have a pretty decent chin. he got dropped by that spinning elbow and bounced right back.

has he been KO'd?

pretty decent?

Best chin in MMA period.

Dude can take some brutal shots for sure.

Big fan of the guy. Doesn't take himself seriously and has no ego which is always refreshing to see in sports, mentally tough, keeps fighting no matter if he is on the losing end.

ttt

Hes got a hell of a chin

Has one of the toughest chins in MMA. Gets alot of hate cause of the TUF/banned substance thing.

He's a cool dude though. Watch the Jardine fight, in the third round takes a leg kick to the face and proceeds to walk forward smiling.

the primodial ooze where life first emerged called and wants its video back.

AmidaHidan - the primodial ooze where life first emerged called and wants its video back.

The early 90's called and wanted its joke back.

ouch, Amidahidan didn't realize he was throwing the dreaded boomerang burn.

How can people actually believe that shit

OmegaPoon - ouch, Amidahidan didn't realize he was throwing the dreaded boomerang burn.

Yes nothing is more devastating then mocking an old joke with that exact same old joke.

3rd degree comedic burns. Please pass the aloe gel and a skin graft.

i cant believe Bonnar allowed that guy to take a free shot on him like that! DImmak didn't even make Bonnar's hair flop up and down.

regiondoc - Has one of the toughest chins in MMA. Gets alot of hate cause of the TUF/banned substance thing.

He's a cool dude though. Watch the Jardine fight, in the third round takes a leg kick to the face and proceeds to walk forward smiling.

he took a leg kick to the face? how would that work?

YourMomsBox - 
regiondoc - Has one of the toughest chins in MMA. Gets alot of hate cause of the TUF/banned substance thing.

It's cool, you learn something every day. Today regiondoc will learn that a leg kick is to the leg.

I always love the excuses they use when it doesn't work.

likatiga - 
YourMomsBox - 

It's cool, you learn something every day. Today regiondoc will learn that a leg kick is to the leg.

Oops, I mistyped, guess a few internet geniuses taught me.

i love that vid.