Bonnar goes berserk at hospital

CTE is a bitch

2 Likes

It’s heartbreaking

Some other thoughts on his mind on twitter:

2 Likes

markdcoleman

Verified

Im praying for you Stephan I hope you will seek help you should consider a detox center and then rehabilitation. You can do it I did brother​:heart::pray:

diegonightmaresanchezufc

Verified

WTF call me homie!! you always have a brother to call during challenging waves of life. Love you big bro I’ll keep you in my prayers :pray:t3::100:

21h164 likes

2 Likes

markdcoleman

Verified

Praying for you Stephan. Please get some help it’s the only way :heart::pray:

basruttenmma

Verified

Try to relax brother, you will be OK, those people are worried lately because they have seen some crazy stuff, they just mix you up with those other ones, human error. Hopefully you are able to explain it to them and they listen. Much love, see you in two weeks, so don’t get angry otherwise I can’t see you! :heart::heart:

showtimepettis

Verified

:pray:t3: I live close let me kmow if u need anything

obinblackmartialarts

Verified

Sending love.
Life is stressful my friend.
Deep breaths, slow down our thinking.
People love you.
Easy does it.
Calmness is possible my guy.
Anxiety is damaging, but we have the ability to calm ourselves.
Lots love.

2 Likes

Sad to see all these guys you looked up to broken down and being a support group for each other.

1 Like

April.

2 Likes

1 Like
2 Likes
4 Likes

He sounds just like the typical extrovert narcissist I’ve been talking about.

He looks fucked. I hope he goes to rehab. And I hope I never try those pain pills

1 Like

It’s funny how every problem a fighter has today gets linked to cte. He’s got substance abuse issues, that’s it…

3 Likes

CTE can negatively affect you in the following categories: cognitive, emotional, and behavioral.

CTE can lead to increased risk taking and erratic behavior.

3 Likes

CTE mixed with booze and pills IMO

4 Likes