Book on the Rotherham Muslim child rape gangs

Pugilist82 - It's funny, the Brits often refer to these people as "Asians", which they technically are, but when I(and I believe most Americans) think of Asians, we think of East and SE Asians, not a bunch of dirty Paki's. Years ago, when I stated getting more into international politics and began reading British and European media, I was amazed at how bad Asians acted in Europe. I kept thinking how much different they(Asians) are here. It wasn't until later that I figured out they were talking about a completely different people.
Yeah the Chinese etc are absolutely fine in England. They dont antagonise anybody or cause any kind of trouble. Phone Post 3.0

blackmonkey - Doesn't sound like it was rape rape though Phone Post 3.0

An 11 year old girl can't consent.

It is a terrible thing,and there are a lot of outraged men in England .
But the problem is the fear of being called racist,ignoring the clear racism behind the rapists choice of victims who were almost exclusively white Christian, with none being Pakistani.
The rapists were/are mostly taxi drivers, with some local councillors involved directly or indirectly, the leader of the local councils chauffer was one of the rapists.
There were also police among the accused.
All of the rapists I've seen named were Pakistani Muslims, there may have been other nationalities involved but if so they will be in the minority.
Rotherham council are trying to introduce more security for taxis,including cameras in all taxis, but the taxi drivers have protested this as they feel they are being victimised.
The right wing group Britain first have protested in the town against muslim grooming gangs, but have been called racist despite muslim not being a race.

England's fucked because a large proportion of our population are terrified of criticising someone who isn't white and being called racist. Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

MarcVanBas - When will these Asians learn that child rape should be left to Catholic priests, TV presenters, fat politicians and children's home workers.
Apologists usually bring up Jimmy Saville by name.
He's a rapist paedophile cunt, but that doesn't excuse others doing the same.
I doubt he raped 1400 girls, I doubt he only picked girls of one race, and I've heard far more about him than any of these muslim men doing essentially the same as he did.
They are also still alive and on the whole still on the streets, Saville dead and beyond the reach of the law. Phone Post 3.0

a paki would have no chance with a white american girl in the US

are they much cooler in England?

MarcVanBas -
oioisavvy - 
MarcVanBas - When will these Asians learn that child rape should be left to Catholic priests, TV presenters, fat politicians and children's home workers.
I doubt he raped 1400 girls, I doubt he only picked girls of one race, and I've heard far more about him than any of these muslim men doing essentially the same as he did.
They are also still alive and on the whole still on the streets, Saville dead and beyond the reach of the law. Phone Post 3.0

I was talking about Rolf Harris.
He got prosecuted for it.
His name was in the media.
There are a lot of men in Rotherham who haven't been prosecuted or named.
I assumed it was Jimmy Saville as he's the one mentioned by Muslims locally to prove there are white paedos.
It doesn't matter what colour someone is a paedo cunt is a paedo cunt. Phone Post 3.0

gregbrady - a paki would have no chance with a white american girl in the US

are they much cooler in England?
They were giving drink and drugs to 11 year old girls,all vulnerable in some way.
Cool didn't come into it. Phone Post 3.0

That came across pretty dickish, sorry

what kind of sentence are these scumbags looking at? I read these guys were walking the streets for years afterwards

Most haven't even been questioned.
But the usual sentences I've seen go from 4 to 10 years.
There have been cases of leniency due to not understanding western culture or being unused to alcohol. Phone Post 3.0

most disgusting thing to me is that when people held demonstrations to protest the rapes and the police cover up, even larger numbers of people came out to show their support for the rapists.

blackmonkey - Doesn't sound like it was rape rape though Phone Post 3.0
How many girls have you and your Muslim butt buddies raped over the years? Phone Post 3.0

I'm from that area, the taxi company moved into a new office in my village and changed the company name.

I will say this, it seems that there are people in high places trying to keep this thing quiet.

People who may have been able to shed more light on who was involved are no longer breathing.

People have kept quiet about it since funnily enough. Phone Post 3.0

Religion of rape imo.

Where are all the strong British males??? Where are the hooligans??? Are they too busy with "football"? Phone Post 3.0

MarcVanBas -
oioisavvy - 
MarcVanBas -
oioisavvy - 

I was talking about Rolf Harris.
He got prosecuted for it.
His name was in the media.
There are a lot of men in Rotherham who haven't been prosecuted or named.
I assumed it was Jimmy Saville as he's the one mentioned by Muslims locally to prove there are white paedos.
It doesn't matter what colour someone is a paedo cunt is a paedo cunt. Phone Post 3.0

Pedophilia goes all the way to the top in this and other countries. It not a race, religion or class thing. The only reason they outed saville is because he is dead but they let him walk free for all those years just as they let others walk free now including the some in this case.

At least this case has made the news. You see in the news about the politicians, judges and famous people that knew the likes of Sidney cook.
This is a race and religious issue though.

Estimated 300 rapists,all or virtually all muslim Pakistanis.

Estimated 1400 victims, almost all white,the ones that weren't were white/black mixed.none muslim.

The rapists quite blatantly were only raping white girls.
It doesn't matter if that's due to a perception they were easier, or fair game because they're kuffar, or as some sort of punishment on white people, these girls were picked out to be raped because they were white non Muslims.

But the police and social workers covered it up to avoid racial tension, the ones that weren't taking part anyway.

Fuckin nonces make me sick. Phone Post 3.0

MarcVanBas -
BadDog - Where are all the strong British males??? Where are the hooligans??? Are they too busy with "football"? Phone Post 3.0

Maggie killed them off.
Actually I'd suggest the left killed them off.
Maggie killed off the miners. Phone Post 3.0

Yep, lets not call people what they are, or else you're a racist. Just mentioning that it's a specific group of men isn't racist.

When a cop kills someone, they always mention that he's white. Is that racist?

I don't give a flying fuck what color or race or religion anyone is, if you're a scumbag, then expect to be called one and be punished for your crime.

Beards - 
E55 Pilot - Religion of rape imo.

Yeah Catholics never rape children

Stop this whataboutery. Stop it now. There has been widespread outrage over the Catholic rapes and the decades long cover-up by the Vatican. Priests have been prosecuted, the Catholic church has paid out millions in damages.

And you can't claim the priests were only following an example set forth by Jesus. Dude never raped anyone. On the other hand Mohammed was a mass rapist. He and his band of thieves and murderers would rape the virgin daughters of the men they robbed and killed. This was allowed because the girls weren't Muslim.

Bet you guys wish you had easy access to guns in this case... All those dude should be dead. Phone Post 3.0