Boom Beach

Does anyone here play boom beach? If you do and are interested in joining a task force, a buddy and I just started one. MonstersofWar69 is the name. The last one we was in, the guys in it pretty much stopped doing missions. 

I play. Level 51, Captain Rank 2 reporting for duty sir!!!

Don't know shit about task forces though. Phone Post 3.0

Great sho, my buddy and I are both level 49. Just go to task force and type in MonstersofWar69 and join. We are just getting started, but when we get going the rewards are WELL worth it. Hope to see you on there!

There are Multiple OG Boom Beach clans.
Search "OG Horde" Phone Post 3.0

Goes for Clash of Clans, and Clash Royale also Phone Post 3.0

My faggot ass clan just smashed tinderbox today before I could even attack.  

My lady got me a ps4 a couple months ago. First console since Xbox 1. I was a level 56 in boom beach before all that went down. Checked it earlier and lost about 100 medals lol Phone Post 3.0

I'll join

My name is batteryboy Phone Post 3.0

TTT

Of horde 2 or fuck your mother. Phone Post 3.0

Kubla khan - Of horde 2 or fuck your mother. Phone Post 3.0

This guy knows. All the other "hordes" are bunches of cawk faggot queers. I bet with their limp wrists they have to lay their phones/tablets down to play as they can't hold and play at the same time.

Were. We were in. Not was Phone Post 3.0

landers96 -

Great sho, my buddy and I are both level 49. Just go to task force and type in MonstersofWar69 and join. We are just getting started, but when we get going the rewards are WELL worth it. Hope to see you on there!

I joined. My name is poolhound on boom beach. Phone Post 3.0

We still need some guys who want to be in a active task force. And the guys who already joined are great. 

landers96 -

We still need some guys who want to be in a active task force. And the guys who already joined are great. 

Haven't had a chance to do a raid. Every time I log in you guys already destroyed all the bases!!! Lol. Phone Post 3.0

TTTT,  still need a few more guys.

Yep, Ttt

Help Phone Post 3.0

Tried to join og horde 2 but couldn't wtf Phone Post 3.0

We could still use a few more guys