BOOOOsman

Yawning while booing. Lol

Meek thinks he’s boring too with his crimson mask on.

It’s like Phil Davis cut down to 170 lbs.

Rahjai MD -

Don't give a fuck if/when Usman fights. Lil crimson mask or not.

He's a very impressive fighter. A very boring and impressive fighter. Hard to like him.

People acted like he was this finishing machine because he knocked one dude out who wasnt even in the top 20 after winning 4 boring decisons in a row. 

Yeah fuck this fight. I hate wrestlers who just fucking hold people down the whole fight. 

That clown is so overrated.  Soon as he fights one of the top guys, he will be smoked.  His stand up is a joke.  He is a lay and pray machine.  Can’t stand that guy.  He acts as if he’s the best of all time.   Watch his interview 

I wouldn’t mind so much if before the fight he wasn’t hyping himself as the scariest guy at WW. You talk that kind of game then come out and wet blanket a guy…

He’s just a bitch 

30% huh

30 percent. He’s a joke.  Watch them all come running for his punk ass now after watching this lay and pray crown.  Woodley would kill that guy

My god this 30 percent!

i think he’s trying to play the heel role and it’s def working !!

Just as entertaining as GSP, especially as Georges runs away from Askren.

F him an his phishing emails.

Rahjai MD - 

Skin type 100% drove that, not damage, like in many cases.

This was set up as a -650 squash, which is a disgraceful matchup, but Usman’s stock sunk somewhat anyway.

I was only 30% listening to what he had to say

Rahjai MD -

My god this 30 percent!

i think he’s trying to play the heel role and it’s def working !!

He might as well go full heel at this point.

30% Kamaru Usman can now be added alongside the list of Motivated Penn, Darkside GSP, Televised Siver etc.

Rahjai MD -

Meek had a cut but appeared fairly fresh. Usman has good control but doesn't seem to have that punishing, exhausting control of other fighters.