booze filled cake or other food recipes?

Anyone have a recipes for cake or some other food that is full of alcohol and will actually get you drunk, yet still tastes good? Thanks in advance

emeril's maple bourbon sweet potato pie with maker's mark

In Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Rum pours from the nostrils of this massive devil horse cake

How do you follow up a pony-sized unicorn cake with rainbow filling? If you're the Tattooed Bakers, you don't rest on your equine laurels and instead concoct a demonic rotting horse-shaped confection with liquid rum snot.

Following the unicorn's meadow that was Baketopia, the Tattooed Bakers participated in Feed The Beast 2013, adding this monstrous confection to the festivities. Kraken rum poured from the horse cake's nostrils and into a skull font below. And the cake's interior is red velvet, meaning it looked perfectly gory even as the partygoers dug into its sugary hide.

Head over to Miss Cakehead's blog for more photos of the cake; all of its various gashes look much better photographed up-close than from a distance.

Meet Devil Horse – The Ultimate Halloween Cake [Miss Cakehead via Boing Boing]

Rum pours from the nostrils of this massive devil horse cake

There's your booze filled cake. Pretty badass too

alcohol burns off when cooked. It won't get you drunk to eat a cake cooked with alcohol in it.

Rumham Phone Post 3.0

Get yellow cake mix with pudding in it. Substitute Meyers Dark Run for water. Cook in a bundt pan. Be sure to open the oven door a couple times during baking.

Meanwhile, warm 1 stick of butter, 1 cup sugar, and 1 cup dark rum to dissolve sugar. Pour this over the cake.

Once people start eating this, you will be the hit of the party.

Buy a watermelon
Buy a bottle of everclear or vodka
Cut a hole in the watermelon so that the neck of the bottle can be inserted into the watermelon.
Do not put your penis in the watermelon.
Take the lid off the bottle, insert it into the hole and leave upturned for several hours.
Cut watermelon and eat.

I don't know of any cooked foods that get you drunk, not at least without tasting like ass. Not all alcohol gets cooked off but a lot does and cakes n' shit with booze in them only have like a cup. So you would have to eat like an entire cake to get a shot of rum. Phone Post 3.0

snail darter - Get yellow cake mix with pudding in it. Substitute Meyers Dark Run for water. Cook in a bundt pan. Be sure to open the oven door a couple times during baking.

Meanwhile, warm 1 stick of butter, 1 cup sugar, and 1 cup dark rum to dissolve sugar. Pour this over the cake.

Once people start eating this, you will be the hit of the party.

Thanks, this is the sort of thing I'm looking for.

That devil horse is badass, but just a tiny bit out of my skill set.

fuck it, i just bought a pound cake, poured 2 cups of vodka all over it and then covered it with frosting. hopefully this bitch will taste good.

close enough

Tommy_Wiseau - fuck it, i just bought a pound cake, poured 2 cups of vodka all over it and then covered it with frosting. hopefully this bitch will taste good.

close enough
A for real LOL Phone Post 3.0

lmao, unfortunately it was an epic fail. I put the cake in a large bowl and poured the vodka on it, but it was so much liquid that it ended up just forming a pool around the cake. I let it soak for a while then removed the cake and put it on a tray to frost it. Problem is that it was so saturated with booze that it basically disintegrated shortly after frosting it. I now have a bowl full of cake-vodka mush...back to the drawing board.

Maybe you could put a vodka soaked tampon in your butt and just eat regular pound cake? Phone Post 3.0

cool idea bro. and maybe all my friends can just suck on my ass after they take each bite of cake, you know, like hitting a lime after a tequila shot.

Lol, hell yeah! Phone Post 3.0