Born A Champion

Chris -
Dragunov -
Sean Flanery -
Chris -

Is Sean still an OGer ?

A solid & daily OGer. I hope y’all enjoy. ????

You should come back on the podcast and tell us about the movie. All 6 of us will watch it in return!

That's adorable you think the admin side of this forum (coded in 2001) functions like a modern day forum.

The website does updated the 'last login date' field in our DB, however the app login does not. So I have no idea if someone is active unless they are posting or using the site on a desktop/laptop.

Dont take his bullshit uncle chris! You tell em!

Chris - 
Dragunov -
Sean Flanery -
Chris -

Is Sean still an OGer ?

You should come back on the podcast and tell us about the movie. All 6 of us will watch it in return!

That's adorable you think the admin side of this forum (coded in 2001) functions like a modern day forum.

The website does updated the 'last login date' field in our DB, however the app login does not. So I have no idea if someone is active unless they are posting or using the site on a desktop/laptop.

That’s adorable that you quoted the wrong comment.

3 Likes
Chris -
Dragunov -
Sean Flanery -
Chris -

Is Sean still an OGer ?

Top men!

Isn't this movie the life story of like a dozen OGers?

awesome

Sean, if you ever need realistic, rugged, tough bikers for scene, Im your man.

Sean Flanery -
Chris -

Is Sean still an OGer ?

Also, Tits or gtfo? 

RenatoCocopreta - Sean, if you ever need realistic, rugged, tough bikers for scene, Im your man.

![](upload://3juJ5J7b6deI3UQ20siTxj1Df7V.jpeg)

1 Like

Funny, I just wrote, directed and starred in a short film about mma.

I got my ass kicked, lol

3t

donkypunch55 -

Funny, I just wrote, directed and starred in a short film about mma.

I got my ass kicked, lol

Link?

Sean AND fucking gannon posting too???

Feels like the old days

mikethecricket -

A dozen? No... I wrote this about EVERY OGer. Wait ‘til you see it. My main character: 1) only dates stinger dime-pieces. Soup, could you help me out here & drop a few state’s exhibit A’s here of Katrina Bowden? 2) The dude kicks more ass than DLR Halen. And 3) Yep, you guessed it... dude’s packin’ a 13” regulation sized hog, bitches!! 

9 Likes
Sean Flanery -
mikethecricket -

A dozen? No... I wrote this about EVERY OGer. Wait 'til you see it. My main character: 1) only dates stinger dime-pieces. Soup, could you help me out here & drop a few state's exhibit A's here of Katrina Bowden? 2) The dude kicks more ass than DLR Halen. And 3) Yep, you guessed it... dude's packin' a 13" regulation sized hog, bitches!!

Sure thing! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sean Flanery - 
mikethecricket -

A dozen? No... I wrote this about EVERY OGer. Wait ‘til you see it. My main character: 1) only dates stinger dime-pieces. Soup, could you help me out here & drop a few state’s exhibit A’s here of Katrina Bowden? 2) The dude kicks more ass than DLR Halen. And 3) Yep, you guessed it... dude’s packin’ a 13” regulation sized hog, bitches!! 

I feel like I deserve royalties.