(born) Girl wins (boys) State Champ in wrestling

Born a girl, competed as a girl against boys in her weight and won state.

I believe this is the first time that has ever been done.  Good for her.

Men's bodies/genetics are different than women's, the bone density is different and neither of those are advantages for females, yet it didn't stop this young lady from winning NC State.

https://abc7news.com/sports/nc-wrestler-becomes-first-female-to-win-state-championship/5968831/?fbclid=IwAR2AyXGAZRatFLTpF8bcxqaZy0Pa8FrXcR-If0YWwGRWVg5kZ1wmkqVx0SE

6 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGhgQ5A_e0Q

2 Likes

Very impressive

No way this chick beats men organically if she’s getting dominated by other chicks like this:

https://youtu.be/RMiatdpEja8

5 Likes

How many of these boys tried to avoid key areas on this female to avoid being called perverts? How many took it easier on her than they would have on their male counterparts? An attractive female like that will have the dudes going soft, and trying their best not to grope titties.. 

1 Like
D241 -

That's a badass bitch !!!!!

2 Likes
MMA Experience - 
D241 -

Agreed!

I hit the quote button on the poster above you's two post b/c I can't see them as I have him on ignore.  Sure enough I'm reminded why I have him on ignore lol. 

Such a hater.  I bet her road to the title was more difficult than most boys her weight as they didn't have to endure the spotlight and stigma she had to.

sign her up egg!

D241 -
MMA Experience - 
D241 -

Agreed!

I hit the quote button on the poster above you's two post b/c I can't see them as I have him on ignore.  Sure enough I'm reminded why I have him on ignore lol. 

Such a hater.  I bet her road to the title was more difficult than most boys her weight as they didn't have to endure the spotlight and stigma she had to.

Calling out facts hurts your feelings. It’s not being a hater at all. It’s calling out a fact.. men go soft on chicks. I saw Heaven wrap her arms around that other chick’s privates in the video I posted. Grabbing her all down there while trying to improve her position. You think the boys could do that too? Lol.. 

4 Likes
KnockoutThoughts -
D241 -
MMA Experience - 
D241 -

Agreed!

Calling out facts hurts your feelings. It’s not being a hater at all. It’s calling out a fact.. men go soft on chicks. I saw Heaven wrap her arms around that other chick’s privates in the video I posted. Grabbing her all down there while trying to improve her position. You think the boys could do that too? Lol.. 

By your logic, she must have had an equally hard time dodging all of those 105lb mancocks.  So I guess it was probably a fair fight after all.

Did you catch that?  "hard time"...

ROFL.

1 Like

we had a girl on my team in the 1990s I saw guys drill her into the mat hard many times. she would cry sometimes quietly but never wined or complained. she went hard and almost won one match.

2 Likes
gokudamus - sign her up egg!

In all fairness, it would probably be really good PR and business investment to bring her down to the performance institute, tell her how proud he is of her, ask her if she's interested in an mma career.  Her accomplishment carries a bit of celebrity that everyone could benefit from.

KnockoutThoughts -

How many of these boys tried to avoid key areas on this female to avoid being called perverts? How many took it easier on her than they would have on their male counterparts? An attractive female like that will have the dudes going soft, and trying their best not to grope titties.. 

Lol she won fair and square. It’s impressive but it’s at the 106 pound weight where girls have the most success. There’s a reason she’s the first to ever do it. Clearly this wouldn’t happen at any other weight but it’s still cool. 

Wait, KOThoughts... were you one of the manlets that she laid to waste?  LOL.

2 Likes
KnockoutThoughts -

That’s not her problem

jgiveshead -
KnockoutThoughts -
D241 -
MMA Experience - 
D241 -

Agreed!

By your logic, she must have had an equally hard time dodging all of those 105lb mancocks.  So I guess it was probably a fair fight after all.

Did you catch that?  "hard time"...

ROFL.

lol...

jgiveshead -

Wait, KOThoughts... were you one of the manlets that she laid to waste?  LOL.

You got me.. She slammed me on my head and now I’m retarded. :)

2 Likes
CloakedStar -
KnockoutThoughts -

Lol she won fair and square. It’s impressive but it’s at the 106 pound weight where girls have the most success. There’s a reason she’s the first to ever do it. Clearly this wouldn’t happen at any other weight but it’s still cool. 

I’m not mad at her, but any man being honest with themselves knows a woman of equal weight doesn’t have the strength to compete with a man. That’s why I had a problem with that Fallon Fox dude exploiting the game the other way around. Men won’t compete against a female at the same intensity. It carries a negative stigma to go hard on a female. You win, and the guys treat you like a loser anyway. 

2 Likes

So she won both a girls and boys division?

KnockoutThoughts -
CloakedStar -
KnockoutThoughts -

I’m not mad at her, but any man being honest with themselves knows a woman of equal weight doesn’t have the strength to compete with a man. That’s why I had a problem with that Fallon Fox dude exploiting the game the other way around. Men won’t compete against a female at the same intensity. It carries a negative stigma to go hard on a female. You win, and the guys treat you like a loser anyway. 

It's not really that simple though. Since what you've said is quantifiably untrue. It's only true when you compare like for like regarding what percentile the respective athletes are. A 90th percentile male is stronger than a 90th percentile female, but at what point does that 90th percentile female perform better than a male? 80th? 70th? 

Take Serena Williams in her prime. She's a more impressive physical specimen than probably somewhere around 90-95th percentile male tennis players. Yea, the top 250 beat her, but those guys are all top 1-2%'ers.

This young lady might be just a high performing female, who didn't run into a lot of deep competition at the miniature size that she competed at. This was at 1A, that's like graduating of what, 50?

You sound like that cuck conservative who complained about sword fighting in the Witcher "NO WAAAAMAN CAN EVER BEAT A MAN IN A SWORD FIGHT111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2 Likes