(born) Girl wins (boys) State Champ in wrestling

Good for her that is very very very awesome.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17186303/

if this is true awesome but im very skeptical the boys were trying as hard as they would have with another male.

the most elite female athletes have the same grip strength as the bottom 25% of weakest men. strength plays a large part in the outcome of wrestling. this is very very unlikely but I guess not impossible

KnockoutThoughts -

No way this chick beats men organically if she’s getting dominated by other chicks like this:

https://youtu.be/RMiatdpEja8

It really depends on the state. 

Osbot -
KnockoutThoughts -
CloakedStar -
KnockoutThoughts -

How many of these boys tried to avoid key areas on this female to avoid being called perverts? How many took it easier on her than they would have on their male counterparts? An attractive female like that will have the dudes going soft, and trying their best not to grope titties.. 

Lol she won fair and square. It’s impressive but it’s at the 106 pound weight where girls have the most success. There’s a reason she’s the first to ever do it. Clearly this wouldn’t happen at any other weight but it’s still cool. 

I’m not mad at her, but any man being honest with themselves knows a woman of equal weight doesn’t have the strength to compete with a man. That’s why I had a problem with that Fallon Fox dude exploiting the game the other way around. Men won’t compete against a female at the same intensity. It carries a negative stigma to go hard on a female. You win, and the guys treat you like a loser anyway. 

It's not really that simple though. Since what you've said is quantifiably untrue. It's only true when you compare like for like regarding what percentile the respective athletes are. A 90th percentile male is stronger than a 90th percentile female, but at what point does that 90th percentile female perform better than a male? 80th? 70th? 

Take Serena Williams in her prime. She's a more impressive physical specimen than probably somewhere around 90-95th percentile male tennis players. Yea, the top 250 beat her, but those guys are all top 1-2%'ers.

This young lady might be just a high performing female, who didn't run into a lot of deep competition at the miniature size that she competed at. This was at 1A, that's like graduating of what, 50?

You sound like that cuck conservative who complained about sword fighting in the Witcher "NO WAAAAMAN CAN EVER BEAT A MAN IN A SWORD FIGHT111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

read the study I posted

this is actually a scientific question and can be answered with the scientific method. most issues cannot

women are  uch much weaker than men and their bones are much less dense. Of course these biological differences aren't just physical. there are differences in the femal and male brain.

humans have something called sexual dimorphism

2 Likes
KnockoutThoughts -
CloakedStar -
KnockoutThoughts -

How many of these boys tried to avoid key areas on this female to avoid being called perverts? How many took it easier on her than they would have on their male counterparts? An attractive female like that will have the dudes going soft, and trying their best not to grope titties.. 

Lol she won fair and square. It’s impressive but it’s at the 106 pound weight where girls have the most success. There’s a reason she’s the first to ever do it. Clearly this wouldn’t happen at any other weight but it’s still cool. 

I’m not mad at her, but any man being honest with themselves knows a woman of equal weight doesn’t have the strength to compete with a man. That’s why I had a problem with that Fallon Fox dude exploiting the game the other way around. Men won’t compete against a female at the same intensity. It carries a negative stigma to go hard on a female. You win, and the guys treat you like a loser anyway. 

Actually, fuck you, you’re an idiot. 

Let me guess, you didn’t wrestle. 

![](upload://pfsVU8q0MPRy7DgsyoSOgbnbCtZ.gif)

gregbrady -
Osbot -
KnockoutThoughts -
CloakedStar -
KnockoutThoughts -

It's not really that simple though. Since what you've said is quantifiably untrue. It's only true when you compare like for like regarding what percentile the respective athletes are. A 90th percentile male is stronger than a 90th percentile female, but at what point does that 90th percentile female perform better than a male? 80th? 70th? 

Take Serena Williams in her prime. She's a more impressive physical specimen than probably somewhere around 90-95th percentile male tennis players. Yea, the top 250 beat her, but those guys are all top 1-2%'ers.

This young lady might be just a high performing female, who didn't run into a lot of deep competition at the miniature size that she competed at. This was at 1A, that's like graduating of what, 50?

You sound like that cuck conservative who complained about sword fighting in the Witcher "NO WAAAAMAN CAN EVER BEAT A MAN IN A SWORD FIGHT111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

read the study I posted

this is actually a scientific question and can be answered with the scientific method. most issues cannot

women are  uch much weaker than men and their bones are much less dense. Of course these biological differences aren't just physical. there are differences in the femal and male brain.

Jesus christ you're dumb.

I don't deny or contradict ANY of this.

My point was to point out that a WORLD ELITE FEMALE, will SHIT on an above average male. 

If you don't understand what I was saying, maybe you struggle with the word percentile. When you compare men and women, you should compare them at relative equivalent levels. That is called a percentile. A 90th percentile man, will almost certainly always out perform a 90th percentile female. Serena Williams is a 99.9999th percentile female athlete. Lebron James is a 99.99999th percentile male athlete. Joe the lumber guy, is a 50th percentile athlete. All the sexual dimorphism in the world isn't going to allow him to ever compete with Serena, in ANY athletic competition.

HillboFrateTrane -
KnockoutThoughts -
CloakedStar -
KnockoutThoughts -

Actually, fuck you, you’re an idiot. 

Let me guess, you didn’t wrestle. 

Are you going to be alright buddy? lol Chicks been kicking your ass all your life huh? You took that way too personal. 

2 Likes
KnockoutThoughts - 

No way this chick beats men organically if she’s getting dominated by other chicks like this:

So the white girl in the video later win state vs boys? Was she sick in this video or something? Christ, her wtestling is sub par and she isn’t that athletic…I guess the boys division at that weight is non existent in terms of depth or skill

Congrats to her though

1 Like
ons ear -
KnockoutThoughts - 

So the white girl in the video later win state vs boys? Was she sick in this video or something? Christ, her wtestling is sub par and she isn’t that athletic…I guess the boys division at that weight is non existent in terms of depth or skill

Congrats to her though

. This is exactly how I feel. I’m happy for her. She seems like a beautiful, bright, positive young lady. The most attractive wrestler I’ve ever seen. She’s an awesome human being, but I just don’t see how an ablebodied male gets overpowered by a girl his same size and weight in a wrestling match. Add in headkicks and punches, ok some guys don’t have hands, I can see it. But in a physical power struggle, which is what wrestling is, how do you lose to the physically weaker version of our species? That’s not how God created us. Women will outwit you, are probably smarter and more cunning, but power and athletic ability? That was God’s gift to us males. That’s not saying women can’t compete, clearly there’s women out here with kicks and punches who can take your head off. But wrestling is mostly strength and skill, there are no impactful blows, so how do that many males lose to this female, especially given the level we saw she was at in the video I posted?

There’s no reason to take it personal, I’m just intrigued by how it happened. I would love to see a video of the actual matches she was in for this competition. 

^^^ She loses in the girls division but gets all the headlines b/c she somehow won in the boys division?!?!? LOL. Wonder how the girl that won the girls division feels.

2 Likes
Liyon - ^^^ She loses in the girls division but gets all the headlines b/c she somehow won in the boys division?!?!? LOL. Wonder how the girl that won the girls division feels.

That's also not her problem

Letibleu -
Liyon - ^^^ She loses in the girls division but gets all the headlines b/c she somehow won in the boys division?!?!? LOL. Wonder how the girl that won the girls division feels.

That's also not her problem

But it is a good reason to keep the sport gender divided. She deprived some poor sap with a dick and balls of a trophy, to avoid looking like a gd woman abuser...lol Not her problem, but unfair to competitors who want to bring their best, but don’t want to be shamed or humiliated for going ape shit on a female. 

1 Like

She may have also tried to win the boys and lost, just because one girl beat one girl once, does not mean she will it again at a later date. Props to the girl who won and like others have said she is a good looking kid and will likely do well in MMA if she did pursue it but should likely go to college first and wrestle there. Get a free ride, good education and train MMA on the side, will likely be in the 115lb division if she did compete after college.

She seems like a nice kid but NC has 4 “state champions” and they are not known for good wrestling. This would never happen here in Cali. We have 1 state champ per weight and you have go through league, CIF, and Masters just to qualify for state. I doubt she could get through CIF, let alone masters. We have the #1 ranked girl in the country here (Bowman). I’ve know here since she was 6 years old and is and absolute beast. Just walked through girls state her freshman, sophomore years and will walk through it this weekend IMO. She will manhandle JV level boys but can’t beat State Level boys. There’s a reason why we have girls wrestling and boys wrestling separate.

No way she does this in big wrestling states!

PA, Illinois, Ohio, Iowa, Minnesota!

MR. Combatively 

1 Like

Guys keep in mind she’s a senior at the 106 weight where it’s a bunch of small weak 14 year old boys who are new to wrestling and genetically not very powerful to begin with. 106 is always a very weak weight and those kids are very weak for the most part. It’s not crazy to think an 18 year old matured girl can beat them. 

1 Like
MR Combatively -

No way she does this in big wrestling states!

PA, Illinois, Ohio, Iowa, Minnesota!

MR. Combatively 

Of course she couldn’t. It was likely a very weak weight considering it was 1A in North Carolina. It may have been the perfect storm, but a girl just won make states for the first time ever and its impressive. 

1 Like
Osbot - 
gregbrady -
Osbot -
KnockoutThoughts -
CloakedStar -
KnockoutThoughts -

read the study I posted

Jesus christ you're dumb.

I don't deny or contradict ANY of this.

My point was to point out that a WORLD ELITE FEMALE, will SHIT on an above average male. 

If you don't understand what I was saying, maybe you struggle with the word percentile. When you compare men and women, you should compare them at relative equivalent levels. That is called a percentile. A 90th percentile man, will almost certainly always out perform a 90th percentile female. Serena Williams is a 99.9999th percentile female athlete. Lebron James is a 99.99999th percentile male athlete. Joe the lumber guy, is a 50th percentile athlete. All the sexual dimorphism in the world isn't going to allow him to ever compete with Serena, in ANY athletic competition.

“Joe the lumber guy, is a 50th percentile athlete. All the sexual dimorphism in the world isn’t going to allow him to ever compete with Serena, in ANY athletic competition.”

I know we’re off the rails here, but you’re straying a little far from a point that I would usually agree with.

Joe the Lumber guy loses every time to a Serena IN TENNIS. He doesn’t lose to her every time in ANY athletic competition.

I’m Joe the Lumber guy. I played sports in high school and continued to remain athletic all my life. I competed in martial arts and play in town team sports. Serena would embarrass me on a tennis court, but baseball? Basketball? ANY combat sport? Cycling? I absolutely compete with or beat her all day every day.

Haha this picture is great!

![](upload://1eGjiVM6edP3VrNymqIX0dAMgHs.jpeg)