Bosch season 6 is now available

Just noticed that it’s here. I have some binging to do!

Woohoo

I'm an idiot and couldn't stop watching and finished it earlier. Great season as usual.

adam209 - 

I'm an idiot and couldn't stop watching and finished it earlier. Great season as usual.

Sweet. Glad to hear. Great show.

adam209 -

How long has it been up?  How is the season?  I just finished ep 1

Such an underrated show, can’t wait to watch. 

How were the previous seasons?  I think I'm only caught up on the first two.

Wife and I just binged it. Another great season.

cfochs -

How were the previous seasons?  I think I'm only caught up on the first two.

Really good.  As others have said it’s an under rated series 

FML, Season 6...I just can't with these shows running 6-10 seasons...too much

8 episodes in, worst season yet.  Wife and I just want it to end as we keep hoping for any action.

What to watch now?

First few episodes this season were weak, last few were excellent. Overall a prety good season.

New Michael Connelly book comes out in 3 weeks (not Bosch, but the third Jack McEvoy book).

1 Like

Great show. Binge watch every season in a couple of days. Madison's impressive range of facial expressions is the best part of the show though.

1 Like
jman - First few episodes this season were weak, last few were excellent. Overall a prety good season.

New Michael Connelly book comes out in 3 weeks (not Bosch, but the third Jack McEvoy book).

Love all his books and stay current.  Just disappointed in this season, let’s hope episode 9 and 10 leave me wanting a season 7.

i think I’m just getting old and tired of tv.  Would rather read or listen to a book ... like the next Connelly book.

nofx -

Great show. Binge watch every season in a couple of days. Madison's impressive range of facial expressions is the best part of the show though.

The core group of actors are stellar and have amazing chemistry.

Throw in new characters like the FBI or the Sovereignors and it grinds to a halt.

1 Like

Weird season.  Six or seven episodes of content and then three filler episodes tacked on at the end. 

I really liked this season

Whole season felt like filler episodes honestly. It was pretty boring.