Bosch tv series...??

Started watching last night…the episodes fly by and I’m on episode 4 now so that means something…that said, the acting is a bit weak with several characters…the black guy that played Marlo from the Wire is very weak abd I can tell he’s acting…

So tell me without giving spoilers, is this show worth binging? How many seasons are there? Have they remained pretty strong throughout?

I'm having trouble getting into season 3.  

For some reason I only have watched it when I am extremely hungover. It's a perfect show for that. 

Its 6 seasons. Some are stronger than others but overall its great. One of best shows on TV right now IMO.

Read all the books too which are very good and it does a good job of working with a lot of the major plots, obviously making some changes though 

On a side note if you havent seen mindhunter on netflix definitely put that on your list.

1 Like

I watched season 1 recently, based on reviews I read on the OG. I found it mediocre.

I get what you’re saying that the acting is weak. But I think it’s actually the dialogue. All the guys from the Wire suddenly went from being great actors in the Wire to shitty actors in Bosch. I think it’s the dialogue they were given.

It's pretty good lil show

The Wire Spider Man Shit - YouTube

TheMorg826 -

For some reason I only have watched it when I am extremely hungover. It's a perfect show for that. 

Lol fuck....exactly the same here.

1 Like