Boss Logic poster becomes mural in Dagestan

Boss Logic (real name Kode Abdo) is a jewel, regularly creating better MMA posters than any promotion since PRIDE, and also lends his tremendous talents to comic book character and video games.

When UFC lightweight GOAT Khabib Nurmagomedov's father Abdulmanap passed away due to complications from COVID-19, Boss Logic created a memorable image of the son and the memory of his father, the elder Nurmagomedov's #1 P4P vision becoming reality after death.

https://twitter.com/Bosslogic/status/1320105828150472704

Now the image has become a mural in Derbent City in the Nurmagomedov's home nation of Dagestan.

https://twitter.com/Bosslogic/status/1326501329125060612

2 Likes

Legendary!!!

That's awesome

So epic.

RIP Abdulmanap

![](upload://riSjuVxjyUIst2147SmSTV2hTJk.webp)

Abdo sounds alot like Hebdo. watch your ass, buddy.

1 Like
Nytron -

So epic.

RIP Abdulmanap

![](upload://riSjuVxjyUIst2147SmSTV2hTJk.webp)

That's a hard man. No surprise his son became so great.

oh look a supporter of terrroism 

3 Likes

And they painted it on the tallest UN subsidized tenement in the entire parish! 

3 Likes
Malvert the Janitor -

And they painted it on the tallest UN subsidized tenement in the entire parish! 

Dude..

TwoTonsOfTaint -

Fuckwit.

2 Likes
TwoTonsOfTaint - 

Screen name sure checks out.

2 Likes
Kirik -
TwoTonsOfTaint - 

Is what he said wrong? After Khabib said those things, nothing from you. Not one article. Even though it was a big thing. Why is that Kirik?

8 Likes
KHABIBsandBLASTEDmyBUTThole -
Kirik -
TwoTonsOfTaint - 

Is what he said wrong? After Khabib said those things, nothing from you. Not one article. Even though it was a big thing. Why is that Kirik?

That would actually require him to stop swinging from khabibs nuts. You would have a better chance of him actually fixing the fourm so it doesnt crash and run like shit.

2 Likes
TwoTonsOfTaint -
KHABIBsandBLASTEDmyBUTThole -
Kirik -
TwoTonsOfTaint - 

That would actually require him to stop swinging from khabibs nuts. You would have a better chance of him actually fixing the fourm so it doesnt crash and run like shit.

I understand both perspectives. 

With sport im a purist in the sense that I just enjoy the sport, the athletes talent and skill. Jon Jones' outside bs, McGregor being a cunt, Greg hardy domestic cases or whatever, I just dont focus on it. Yea sure they are probably pieces of shit, but they aren't marrying my daughter or coming to work for my business. 

I try not to allow for their charactistics outside of the sport to effect my enjoyment or entertainment. Maybe I'll hope a guy gets beat because he's a cunt but I still appreciate the greatness. 

With Khabib its similar but tricky in a way. I get why Kirik doesn't weigh in on all that shit.  It has nothing to do with the sport. Is it cool hes calling for super negative shit in the name of religion? Fuck no. I dont even know the exact details but im pretty sure it was along the line of encouraging violence due to ppl mocking Allah or whatever. Sure as a journalist or whatever he can write about it being a story, but do we expect the guy to talk shit and put a bunch of his personal believes on it out there?   

I'm not a fan of that bullshit. While I respect other religions 100%, still kinda bothers me when I see women hidden in the religious outfits(I forget wtf theyre called).  I just feel bad for the women and it just doesn't seem right in a way.  None of that suppressive shit sits right with me. 

But we are here for MMA. I hate that everything becomes religious and political. I just want to enjoy the sport and the talent. There are a ton of great fighters all over the world right now, its a great time to be a fan. Some of these ppl may have questionable backgrounds. But fuck i still want to see the best of the best, no?

1 Like
Kirik -
TwoTonsOfTaint - 

You guys writing articles about EVERYTHING but not one mention of khabib's recent shit speaks volumes. 

4 Likes
ShanTheMan -
Kirik -
TwoTonsOfTaint - 

You guys writing articles about EVERYTHING but not one mention of khabib's recent shit speaks volumes. 

Fill us in? 

KHABIBsandBLASTEDmyBUTThole - 
Kirik -
TwoTonsOfTaint - 

I only very, very rarely cover negative stories about MMA figures covering anything outside the sport. Growing up, I read Ring magazine for 20 years or more and that was their policy and I pretty much have tried to follow it. 

2 Likes
Kirik -
Kirik -
TwoTonsOfTaint - 

I only very, very rarely cover negative stories about MMA figures covering anything outside the sport. Growing up, I read Ring magazine for 20 years or more and that was their policy and I pretty much have tried to follow it. 

As I stated above, I totally get it and think it should be that way. Of course I'm cool with investigative journalists taking deep dives on guys like Ali too, but I prefer to ingest MMA news involving info about fights and fighters, not outside drama. 

I like to appreciate the great work Matt Hughes did in the cage. I dont even want to know wtf he and his bro did at the farm. 

Kirik -
Kirik -
TwoTonsOfTaint - 

If it involves jon jones or connor it gets covered but if its khabib.... crickets 

3 Likes
TwoTonsOfTaint - 
Kirik -
Kirik -
TwoTonsOfTaint - 

If it involves jon jones or connor it gets covered but if its khabib.... crickets 

why should he? its his house, he can do what he wants.