Boss Logic poster becomes mural in Dagestan

TwoTonsOfTaint - 
Kirik -
KHABIBsandBLASTEDmyBUTThole - 
Kirik -
TwoTonsOfTaint - 

oh look a supporter of terrroism 

Screen name sure checks out.

Is what he said wrong? After Khabib said those things, nothing from you. Not one article. Even though it was a big thing. Why is that Kirik?

I only very, very rarely cover negative stories about MMA figures covering anything outside the sport. Growing up, I read Ring magazine for 20 years or more and that was their policy and I pretty much have tried to follow it. 

If it involves jon jones or connor it gets covered but if its khabib.... crickets 

If the level of whatever it is rises to the point that an extremely prominent fighter's career is affected, it can't be ignored. But, to give an example, the most popular thread right now is Sergei Kharitonov being hospitalized by a Chechen fighter maybe with brass knuckles. That's obviously compelling content, but I don't cover that stuff. 

Khabib saying God will strike down the French president for saying that Islam is experiencing crisis worldwide and that the French state is going to free Islam in France from foreign influences is not the type of thing I blog about. 

1 Like
Kirik -
Kirik -
TwoTonsOfTaint - 

Is what he said wrong? After Khabib said those things, nothing from you. Not one article. Even though it was a big thing. Why is that Kirik?

I only very, very rarely cover negative stories about MMA figures covering anything outside the sport. Growing up, I read Ring magazine for 20 years or more and that was their policy and I pretty much have tried to follow it. 

Lol you've hired an open antifa supporter who posts on his social media about genocide of people he doesn't like.

He posts EXCLUSIVELY negative articles. That's what you hire him for. 

We're not stupid. 

1 Like

Fuck off with your politics to the OG. This is a MMA forum.

"Lol you've hired an open antifa supporter who posts on his social media about genocide of people he doesn't like."

lol Jesus Christ. You sure you can't be a little more dramatic?

And are you trying to cancel whoever the fuck you are talking about? I thought that was what the other lot did?

ryunz - 
Kirik -
Kirik -
TwoTonsOfTaint - 

Lol you've hired an open antifa supporter who posts on his social media about genocide of people he doesn't like.

He posts EXCLUSIVELY negative articles. That's what you hire him for. 

We're not stupid. 

I take issue with some of that.