Boston area uger's? What bars playing ufc?

Wouldnt mind getting together with some ugers in boston area. first saterday off in a long time and I want to watch the ufc at a bar tonight.

Where is everyone meeting at?

good times? Ill look it up. boston?

Ill buy the first round.

ttt come on any names of bar thats playing ufc tonight... with area or whatever.. about to head out with my girl for some dinner and watch the game.

btw is it good times summerville?

Ill be wearing a six duece black shirt.

19 views? I know boston is full of stuck up fags but I didnt think this forum would be

double nickels in watertown or check out and call peppericini's in framingham it is right on rt 126 (concord st)
he does not get all of them so i would call first.if i were not stuck in wareham i would meet you a peppericini's

it is not that big,but there was a $10.00 cover and he gave you a drink with it for the first few.i don't think it gets to crowded.if you go to any local fights you will recognize the
ref kevin macdonald.i think his good friend owns it.

I guess Somerville didn't supply enough violent thugs for the owners. WTF...Brockton? Why don't the owners just stab a few bouncers, break a bunch of their own games and light a pile of money on fire? That would cut out the hassle of leasing a huge space and eventually getting shut down.

I just called 21 Nickels and they said that they are not showing it tonight.....wtf?

25 million to relocate Good Times to Brockton. Haha that is awesome. The owner of it must of gotten serious dough from Ikea.

try a local HOOTERS

Quit being wussies.I've been to Brockton many times and only got stabbed there twice.

sourcheese - ttt come on any names of bar thats playing ufc tonight... with area or whatever.. about to head out with my girl for some dinner and watch the game.

btw is it good times summerville?

Ill be wearing a six duece black shirt.

If your girl is cute, you can watch it at my house!

yeah my bad. 21 nickels was the place i don't know why they are not showing it tonight.

Goddamnit, I am not driving to fucking Framingham to see these fights... there has to be somewhere else showing it...

Jillians

Thirsty Scholar might have it...the chick who answered the phone didn't know for sure.

Sports Deport is a no.

"Some bar near North Station has it, I think" is what the person who answered told me...

Jillians is a no.

Fuck, this is getting frustrating.

I live in framingham so Im headed thier. anyone want to meet up Ill be thier in about 20 minutes. Ill call the place now

Jillian, for whom the chain is named, threw up in my bathroom last week and I can't get the smell out.  There were visible chunks of banana.

fredric, do you train with us at BBJJ?