Boston Celtics Fans

A friend from Boston keeps getting pissed that I pronounce it "Keltics". I keep telling him this is the correct pronunciation, but he just calls me a "fuckin igit".

How can I help him?

Le Shat
©

Your friend is right

Not sure if many in Boston care about the Celtics, KEL-tics, whatever the fuck you want to call them. I think they must be the 4th favorite Boston team.

choadler - 

Not sure if many in Boston care about the Celtics, KEL-tics, whatever the fuck you want to call them. I think they must be the 4th favorite Boston team.

Nah, there are definitely some hardcore Green Teamers

choadler -

Bruins and Celtics are 3rd and 4th depending on how they're doing 

Girly -
choadler -

Bruins and Celtics are 3rd and 4th depending on how they're doing 

But goddammit the Sox are creeping lower in the standings.

The revolution need a stadium in Boston or closer

Chimonos Revenge - Your friend is right

This.... it's Americanized or something I guess....   I was just thinking how good of a poster this new shat guy was too, and you go and make this thread, you're clearly wrong 

If you pronounce it "Kel"tic, you're talking about the soccer team in the Premier League.

If you pronounce it "Sell"tic, you're talking about the basketball team from Boston

donnybrook -

If you pronounce it "Kel"tic, you're talking about the soccer team in the Premier League.

If you pronounce it "Sell"tic, you're talking about the basketball team from Boston

This is the correct answer.

OP Poop pee. pee. Poop.