Boston / Montreal predictions

tough series to call. Can the rookie keep up this play for Boston, I am thinking Theodore will shine. Habs in 7

Boston in 7

Boston in 6

you gotta be kidding me, boston in 5

Montreal in 6

take a look at the season stats for both teams.... almost identical .... same amount of wins, bascially the same in every category... only difference being the bruins have the 10 OTL points .... montreal has the better goal tending so i am going to pick them in 6... theodore stealing the show just like two years ago

Bruins are more improved since the deadline imo.Gonchar might just make enough of a difference.
Their stats may have been different had he been there all year.Samsonov missed 20 some games, and Nylander adds that needed scoring depth.A better team than their stats imo.

"montreal has the better goal tending so i am going to pick them in 6... theodore stealing the show just like two years ago "

they had better goaltending 2 years ago, not anymore...raycroft is has been better by far than theodore this year

very true about the bruins stats skewed by injuries...Nylander, Samsonov, Bergeron and Green are all healthy now and getting into their top shape...they are gonna wipe out montreal

Im hoping Montreal can pull of the upset.

more importantly, 1-0 Preds!!

wow talk about not showing up to play .... you figure a bunch of young guys would have been foaming at the mouth for thier first playoff game..... instead no one shows up

they just cant compete

go bruins

(after game 1)

Boston in 6. My predictions: Raycroft proves he's the real deal, Theodore chokes again, and O'Donnell gets a 5 minute major somewhere along the way.

montreal's defense couldnt deal with the bruins first line during the year...and what used to be the second line, Rolston-Axleson-Lapointe, is now the 3rd line

good night

Montreal in 4

Love to see it I think it will be Bruins in 5 now

"i keep my prediction, mtl in 7 "

ahhhhh how silly

Boston in 5 after tonight

2-0 montreal after two periods.
Montreal in 7

They won 5-1 tonight.... i think they have solved raycroft .... they won't lose at home saturday night... this one is going to seven

Poor  Roman War Helmet ...lol