Bots in WoW

For those that still play wow. What has been your experience with bots?

I've been looking for a way to farm money and honor on my character and this seems like a good way of getting that, but I'm scared ill get banned or something similar Phone Post 3.0

They work. They used to be free. Now the ones that work well cost money if you can't find a free version. You will get caught, and could get your account banned permanently depending on circumstances.

Do you know of any legitimate ones that work with 5.3? Phone Post 3.0

piroxbot was the best, but blizzard had it shut down.

my buddy used to bot with a lot of success, then one day he logged in and boom, account was permabanned. 7 years of wow toons down the drain. blizzard is also pretty strict when it comes to botting. they also do it in waves. you could think you are safe and then 3 months after using the bot you will get banned along with thousands of others.

in short, if you don't want to lose your account, don't bot.

I moved a Druid off my main account and farmed 400k in about 2 weeks with honor buddy, when tot was released I had 4 friends banned in the span of 3 days, got scared and stopped Phone Post 3.0

Honorbuddy is the best. I botted on my main account to get my alts to 90.

Nothing I'm proud of, but once you've leveled a couple to 90 it's literally a job to get other classes that high. So I just hit run each night and let the bot do all the work.

Chances of getting banned are much lower than grinding/farming/BG botting, but there's always that risk one person spots you spazzing out stuck in a tree and reports. Phone Post 3.0

Easiest way to make thousands of gold is this... Make a second toon, got ah look at the price of the most expensive item. Take off all your toons clothes so no one can guess your lvl. Goto trade chat advertise for that item at Half the price. Wrap a cheap 10copper dagger or something else up in wrapping paper...send trough mail. When the guy click to accept booooom you get all the gold. They get a cheap dagger lol. They either accept it or won't. But they won't be able to see what's in the package before they purchase. Mail the gold to your main toon :). It's messed up but damn I used to give 100 gold to my fronds daily till I quite playing after 3 months lol Phone Post 3.0

nickgjj - Easiest way to make thousands of gold is this... Make a second toon, got ah look at the price of the most expensive item. Take off all your toons clothes so no one can guess your lvl. Goto trade chat advertise for that item at Half the price. Wrap a cheap 10copper dagger or something else up in wrapping paper...send trough mail. When the guy click to accept booooom you get all the gold. They get a cheap dagger lol. They either accept it or won't. But they won't be able to see what's in the package before they purchase. Mail the gold to your main toon :). It's messed up but damn I used to give 100 gold to my fronds daily till I quite playing after 3 months lol Phone Post 3.0
Wow, what an asshole.

Also, I never got the point of using bots. I play games to have fun playing them, not cheat. Farm your own money and equipment. Phone Post 3.0