Bought 100 Proof Vodka: How do you Drink This Stuff?!?

On my 19th birthday my buddy got me a shot of 87% vodka called Balkan. Not proof, actual content. I was fucken sick everywhere. I had to bribe the hostess because I felt bad she was gonna have to clean it up. Strongest liquor I ever had.

Same buddy, in Spain, I got into the room and he was fucking plastered, he’d purchased a selection box of different colours absinthe, chucked em all in a saucepan and was swigging from it like fucken Mr lahey.

I don’t know what the fuck goes through someone’s brain to make them want to mix absinthe in a saucepan and drink from it but his brain told him to.

2 Likes

Wait til this guy finds out 195 proof vodka exists.

YARN | Times like these, people wanna get high. Real high and real fast. | New  Jack City (1991) | Video clips by quotes | 17a36d81 | 紗

1 Like

Drank plenty of Everclear and Gatorade in high school as well.

1 Like

Well he’s dead now. Liver issues. Before he died he told me drinking isn’t worth it.

Absinthe story is 15+ years ago when we were young. He died about 6 months ago. Was my best friend

2 Likes

I went to a party where a guy made Everclear Jungle juice. Normally, you mix the juice and Everclear and put fruit in it but this dude soaked the fruit in straight Everclear for a day THEN added the punch. I bit into a strawberry…that was fun…

1 Like

Don’t be a pussy.

On all fours and pour it into your asshole in the spirit of Stevie Nicks.

1 Like

We called them “Gator Belly’s” in the early 80s.

Rehydrate while you dehydrate, bro!

1 Like

Lol I kinda thought that we just came up with that finding something that would mix okay with the strong ass everclear. Apparently everyone else did too.

1 Like

Yep. When I was in detox/rehab the vodka was the shit giving everyone withdrawals and taking out livers. Even the heroin addicts had it easier. At least they could eat their morning cereal without it falling off the spoon before it got to their mouth

3 Likes

I chase it with water, pussy.

My ex wife’s dad was a bad alcoholic for years & it was vodka.

1 Like

damn

1 Like

Drunk Cinco De Mayo GIF

Pour a weak mix into a tall glass.
Insert straw.
Drink rapidly through straw while constantly-consistently topping up drink with vodka; push yourself, dont stop, see how much you can straw drink. Watched a tall, skinny woman do an entire quart of vodka in one drink and didnt end well. Good luck OP.

Enjoy ambulatory services, charcoal, etc.

3 Likes

Just add it to lemonade or grapefruit juice. .
If you wanna be really class do an orange crush - vodka, oj, orange liquor, slash of sprite. Magnifique

Absinthe is a fake news myth. Even the “real” stuff.

At one point I was drinking a 5th of 100 proof vodka every night. Just had a cranberry juice to chase it with.

I had the liquid shits everyday.

1 Like

Meh. The Rum I drink is 35% and I get no less drunk then the 40% Stoli I also drink. Now, 180 proof… oh yeah…