Bought a 350z. Tme

Picked up a really clean tree fiddy touring edition. Used to have a boxster but got rid of it a few years ago cause it was a headache. I'm really impressed by the Z. Didn't research very much so any info would be appreciated. Thanks Phone Post 3.0

What year? I have a 03 with a ton if fucking problems. Phone Post 3.0

Does it match your handbag? Phone Post

Motivated BJ - What year? I have a 03 with a ton if fucking problems. Phone Post 3.0
Damn. That's the year I bought. What probs Phone Post 3.0

The fuck are you talking about? What the hell is a 350z?

Motivated BJ - What year? I have a 03 with a ton if fucking problems. Phone Post 3.0

YIKES! Please elaborate, brah.

Watch out for potholes.

It has low miles. One owner and a clean car fax so I hope I'm good. It's hardly gonna be driven, pretty much just to work and back Phone Post 3.0

Did it come with de poosy magnet? Phone Post 3.0

If it was me, I would have made this thread before purchasing the car, but good luck with it anyway.

Barbasol OOTFFTT -

If it was me, I would have made this thread before purchasing the car, but good luck with it anyway.

Thanks. Yeah I should have. I called a friend that had one and he said he loved it but he only had it for 2 years before he wrecked it so that wasn't much help Phone Post 3.0

Tweener - The fuck are you talking about? What the hell is a 350z?

It's a car, Nissan 350z. It replaced the 300zx Phone Post

Zs are dope. Phone Post

Tweener - The fuck are you talking about? What the hell is a 350z?

(Whistle) FIVE POINTS- MANLINESS DEMOTED - PLAY BALL! Phone Post

BackOffWarchild -
Motivated BJ - What year? I have a 03 with a ton if fucking problems. Phone Post 3.0

YIKES! Please elaborate, brah.
This! Phone Post 3.0

Merkncheese - Did it come with de poosy magnet? Phone Post 3.0

There is no magnet, the car itself is the magnet. Phone Post

Thought you bought a 350oz beer Phone Post