Bought a Squatty Potty...Can't Poop

I finally buckled and purchased a Squtty Potty after seeing the Unicorn commercial I've been looking forward to pooping and now I can't go!

My only hope is that my body is so excited, that it is basically edging itself in preparation.

Anybody have any while I wait?

Here is the unicorn vid:

https://youtu.be/YbYWhdLO43Q Phone Post 3.0

Been thinking about getting one. Let us know how it goes. Phone Post 3.0

BBC POV - Thread is shitty
I've been really down in the dumps lately. No need to pile on. Phone Post 3.0

Cecil - Been thinking about getting one. Let us know how it goes. Phone Post 3.0
I definitely will! Phone Post 3.0

I have one. Want to save some dough? Place two six inch high stacks of books in front of your toilet and use them instead of a squatty potty. Phone Post 3.0

My brother has one and says it's the best thing ever. I've used one, and it makes me feel too exposed. To each, their own. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

in for that gif

Taco bell. No regrets Phone Post 3.0

I too was once like you. Unsure and unable to poop in strange and unfamiliar places. Holding it in until the public restroom was empty for fear of someone hearing me drop a deuce. Rationing out my gas so as to make the least disturbance.

Once you longer care what others think of you, then you may truly poop anywhere. Phone Post 3.0

Thats the shits OP Phone Post 3.0

Ha ha, that scene with the poop roll is both hilarious and horrifying at the same time. Phone Post 3.0

Magnesium bro.

Trust me, if you are constipated magnesium will help, just don't take too much. Phone Post 3.0

Huey freman - Magnesium bro.

Trust me, if you are constipated magnesium will help, just don't take too much. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, but then I can't accurately judge whether or not the SP is effective. Phone Post 3.0

Been using one for months now, they're the shit! Phone Post 3.0

In for research Phone Post 3.0

I have this fear if I use one, more of my weight will be on the toilet itself and less on the ground and ill end up breaking my toilet, slicing up my thighs in a way that should put me in /wtf

Add the bidet and you have achieved shit nirvana. Phone Post 3.0

smartin - Add the bidet and you have achieved shit nirvana. Phone Post 3.0
Ah, the fabled shit nirvana, I've read of this. Phone Post 3.0

Take a couple shots of olive oil. You'll poop. Phone Post 3.0