Bought a Squatty Potty...Can't Poop

Combat Vette - All you blues that posted from a PC and didn't post the vid for Mulletron should be ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!!!! If you don't start contributing, I'm going to be forced to have Kirik delete the OG. Is that really what you fuckers want?!?

Here you go, Mulletron5000..... Because I care.

Thank you for saying what needed to be said! Phone Post 3.0

1800champagne - Take a couple shots of olive oil. You'll poop. Phone Post 3.0
Sure, but how will I know if the squatty potty is working? Phone Post 3.0

The commercial reminds me of Poopourri

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKLnhuzh9uY Phone Post 3.0

Mulletron5000 -
1800champagne - Take a couple shots of olive oil. You'll poop. Phone Post 3.0
Sure, but how will I know if the squatty potty is working? Phone Post 3.0
Takes about a month to get the full effects of the SP Phone Post 3.0

Update...so I finally pooped. It definitely felt like a more effective elimination. There are two different sizes available. I wouldn't get the larger size unless you can comfortably rest your knees on your chin. Phone Post 3.0

I prefer to just lock my ankles behind my ears and blast away at the walls. Phone Post 3.0

Jack Kinghoff - I prefer to just lock my ankles behind my ears and blast away at the walls. Phone Post 3.0
I've seen your work when I worked at McDonald's. A regular PicASSo. Phone Post 3.0

Ghengiseanie - Combine with daily Yakult no can defend. Phone Post 3.0
Yogurt? Phone Post 3.0

Combat Vette - All you blues that posted from a PC and didn't post the vid for Mulletron should be ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!!!! If you don't start contributing, I'm going to be forced to have Kirik delete the OG. Is that really what you fuckers want?!?

Here you go, Mulletron5000..... Because I care.

Hilarious! Phone Post 3.0

Anyone get a spaddy daddy for the wife? Phone Post 3.0

I can't shit without it. Phone Post 3.0

Marcgeo13 - Anyone get a spaddy daddy for the wife? Phone Post 3.0
I think I saw that on shark tank...gets makeup out of the bottle? I could have used that yesterday when I made this thread. Phone Post 3.0

Why am I so amazed at this???

Got one on the way. Phone Post 3.0