Bovada lost at least $1M last night

ximboredofyoux - 
SensoriaUtopia - A poster named Jon rambo put a dollar on 6 underdogs last night, he actually posted the betting slip, dude won 1,700 bucks off that 1 dollar, good for him, so upset of myself for not picking more dog's last night, oh jeez, watch the next card all favorites win

What betting site allows a $1 bet?

I wouldnt mind giving this a whirl on a ufc card once in awhile.

I know 5Dimes will do it for parlays.

I took Alvey, Johnson and Mir for 15 bucks and it paid out $412.50 on 5Dimes

Thats awesome. Im glad they took a massive hit. No one bats an eyelash when the customers lose but we get an article when the bookies finally lose. Phone Post 3.0

Don't feel bad.

You should only bet on underdogs when you know the fighters well enough to tell the lines are off.

Nobody can follow the UFC's water-down crap to the degree required to predict what happened last night.

TFK_digthisbigcrux - 
ximboredofyoux - 
SensoriaUtopia - A poster named Jon rambo put a dollar on 6 underdogs last night, he actually posted the betting slip, dude won 1,700 bucks off that 1 dollar, good for him, so upset of myself for not picking more dog's last night, oh jeez, watch the next card all favorites win

I know 5Dimes will do it for parlays.

I took Alvey, Johnson and Mir for 15 bucks and it paid out $412.50 on 5Dimes

Thats awesome. Thanks for the info. VU when I can!

CanofPineapple - I can't imagine all the stupid douchebags who won money on this. A true Christmas miracle for retards.
Kevin Bradley, is that you? Phone Post 3.0

ximboredofyoux -

Bodog does.

And you can never win lol

If you bet $1 on a parlay and won $10,000,000, you'd just be like "fuck! Why didn't I bet $2?!?" Phone Post 3.0

BJ Penn Forever - 10 underdogs have never won on a single UFC card to my knowledge.

I could be wrong though.

After 300 plus UFC events it was bound to happen.

Yeah, it was a first.  The previous place holder was UFC: Henderson vs. Shogun 2 that had 9 underdogs win.

epwar -
BJ Penn Forever - 10 underdogs have never won on a single UFC card to my knowledge.

I could be wrong though.

After 300 plus UFC events it was bound to happen.

Yeah, it was a first.  The previous place holder was UFC: Henderson vs. Shogun 2 that had 9 underdogs win.

Even that is crazy. Last night was one in a million tho. There are some diehards and scumbags out there that are making phone calls today like "see, I fucking told u I would hit it all someday!!!!" Lol Phone Post 3.0

For a site like Bovoda $1MM is chump change.

Richard Roe - Look at it this way, if you had bet a dollar and won $1000 then you'd be even more pissed that you didn't bet more and really win big. Phone Post 3.0
Not even. I'd be fuckin stoked. Phone Post 3.0

I made a bit last night but chicken feed compared to these guys lol.

The thing with the underdogs last night was a lot of them were bangers. The odds never reflected that.

I started betting on mma a couple months ago and have had reasonable luck so far. I had a 5 fight parlay come in the event before last night. The same night a much higher paying, 4 fight one just missed. I just needed Thatch to win by ko.

I'm trying to build up slow before laying bigger bets. It's betting on other sports that has hurt my bank. Fuck betting on Hockey, Basketball and Soccer again.

At first I was surprised they'd give an interview telling about the beat down they took, but maybe it's not surprising. I'd expect tons of people to sign up and start tossing their $1 and $10 bets on underdog parlays after reading about it. This is some free advertising for the book.

Really nice to hear that some UGers cashed decent tickets last night. Congratulations to any of you who picked some dogs and made some bank!

This I think is because of out of competition testing. The odds were set based on their previous performances while they were all doing some kind of booster, now everyone is trying to clean and they can't perform like they used to. Phone Post 3.0