bow down before the one you serve

You just put in a hard days worth of work in BJJ. You're feeling good, you learned a couple of new techniques and you're happy with your progress for the day. Class settles in, lines up, and your instructor gives you some wise words to carry you on, in and out of class. He congradulates you and what do you and the class do? You bow the fuck down.

Bowing down is a sign of respect.

You bow before your instructor, or in the words of Rex from Rex Kwondo, you "BOW TO YOUR SENSEI."

But what happens when you bow to someone you don't respect? In fact, what happens when you bow down before someone you absolutely despise...and without your consent? How the fuck did this happen?

I'll tell you how.

You just got knocked the fuck out. Your chin has been clipped to the point of brain bouncing hell.

"Ew0k, what the fuck are you talking about you fat slut?"

Man, let me break it down for you. If your opponent boinks you right on the chin..your going straight down flat on your back..right? WRONG. I've witnessed a good knockout or 2 in my day..and one thing I see prevalent in a good ol' chin clipping is the bow down.

When your chin gets spanked or cat swiped, some people have the tendeny to go limp at the knees. Buckling down, the body is unbalanced, and bows down before its opponent. A weird phenomena that I find extraordinarily entertaining.

EXAMPLE : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhL-DhXBH5k (0:57 seconds)

Anthony slams chad reiner's chin, and he bows before the one he serves. Very interesting.

Another example is the rashad evans vs. sean salmon fight. We get a little bonus in this one because good ol' sean salmon bows down and flops back.

So in conclusion, how do you feel about this act of unconscious sillyness? Have you ever bowed down before the one you served? Or have you caused your opponent to unconsciously give you a sign of respect? I for one, have never bowed down unless it was intentional. However, participating in the sport we all know in love..that could soon change. We will see.

FRAT VERSION : HOPE YOU LEARNED MORE ABOUT KNOCKOUTS. BOW DOWN BEFORE THE ONE YOU SERVE, YOUR GONNA GET WHAT YOU DESERVE.

nin

Random_Hajile - i smell something like coffee mixed with onions

think i might have some swamp ass going on

lortabs imo

or maybe oxy's...