Bowles "if I hit him with my right"

Gotta like this guy, in the prefight he said something about "if I hit him with my right."

Comes out to Johnny Cash

Then knocks out Torres with his right

the left is what did it, but who cares, it was awesome

I think OP was talking about the short right hook that dropped Miguel, but you are correct, a right landed flush and shook him up a bit on the ground and then a left shut off cognitive functions in Miguel Torres' head.

I think his right got Torres in trouble 2 different times,

Torres kept saying he breaks fighters spirit

Bowles'right hand that dropped Torres (the first time) broke the spirit of both Frank Mir and Torres

Frank Mir's voice was cracking when he was through the replay on that KO

blahhst - Frank Mir's voice was cracking when he was through the replay on that KO

LOL i noticed that he sounded unusually depressed.

Man that boy made me some money! I remember in sac when we were talking the 1st time they were scheduled to fight he said "no one in the world bets on me in this fight" and I said "Man I do so don't let me down".........he didnt

Frank Mir's voice was cracking when he was through the replay on that KO

Absolutely true. I was in the minority in thinking the commentary for the Florian/Penn fight wasn't bad, but the way Frank Mir sounded when going through the replay of Torres getting decimated was absolutely disgusting. You are a professional and a grown man, please try not to sound like a 14 year old boy whose girlfriend just dumped him. Fucking ridiculous.