Bowling is just a sport.

LOL! That was good Ben. Great thread judodork.

Funniest thread on the Judo/Sambo forum in a long time!

Ben R.

It's all about fun, and the deadliest art of all, Brazilian Biouwling. Happy holidays!

Cid Gumban

so, last night im sleeping and this bastid starts makin all this damn racket outside. it was like 1am, i was pissed! so, im not a fool.. i knew what was up. i grabbed my USBF K10 ball and threw on my slippers.

ther ei am, outside and this bastard is sneaking around my house in a friggin santa suit! no joke, the guys's arrogant enough to be wearing a santa suit! i didnt even give him a chance to say anything-- i went biuowling on his ass!

the first strike took out his R ankle. the ball came back and i knew he was gonna try to make a run for it, so on my next shot i had to get some air. there was a small pebble that i saw in the middle of the driveway. i knew if i could get my seio-spin on it that i could get him with the omoplanter upside his head.

BAM! nailed it! i nocked him the hell out.

teaches that bastid to sneak around my cases with some stupid giftbag deressed up inna santa suit. bastid didnt even notice that im a jew-- like i was gonna care about Xmas.

my biouling is strong!

-resnick

-- "With a few exceptions, the above posts suggest many of you have never been in a 'real' fight - because you are posting like script writers for Jean Claude's next movie. Be grateful that unlike many parts of the world, you can actually practise a 'sport' for the fun of it - and it is not a necessity for every day life.

All hand to hand combat styles are effectively irrelevent today as someone with no training can kill many more people with a firearm with relative ease."--

Wrong, wrong, wrong! Brazilian Biouwling demonstrates CLEARLY that hand to hand combat styles are very effective. Try again. Firearm vs. biouwling ball? You should all know the outcome by now.

A 53 year old man should know better!

By the way, I am now in the process of writing a script for Jean Claude with a working title of "Bloodsport X: return of the strike." Pete Royce Weber is being considered as a co-star.

Lol.

judodork, Your screen name should be "coolbreeze" because that is what your threads are. Great satire and humor that lightens the mood, provides proper perspective, makes for a lot of fun and is definitely appreciated.

Thank you sir. It's going to be hard to top this one, though.

Cid Gumban "judodork"

I love you guys.

I worked for years on my pins and thought they were unstoppable, until some dude with funny colored shoes whipped my ass.

Osaekomi - I'm not a trekkie, but if you look really close at the deathstar in Empire Stikes Back you can see three very large finger holes...spooky!

Stop trolling, Star Wars/Deathstar jockrider!

LMAO! Now that is funny jd!!