Bowling....

I suck at it. Tell me how to stop embarrassing myself. Phone Post 3.0

Bumper bowling Phone Post 3.0

two balls at the same time man

Mushroom Slap - two balls at the same time man
This man is a genius. Phone Post 3.0

Are you rolling it straight? If so, just point your thumb where you want the ball to go Phone Post 3.0

Don't throw the ball hard until you can repeat hitting the same spot.

Also aim for the little arrows in the front not the pins.

Line up in the same spot and throw over the same arrow. Do this over and over until you find the spot/combo that works best for you.

If you're using a house ball they're not made to "hook" like the pros do it. So don't fool yourself.

Make sure when you release the ball your arm stays straight up. Like you're putting a phone from the ball release point to your ear that should be your follow through.

Finally drink and have fun. Phone Post 3.0

Throw it with two hands like its a kettle bell.

I get strikes 90% of the time with this method. Just make sure that you throw it far enough for it to only bounce once before reaching the pins. Phone Post 3.0

All sound advice I will take to heart. I am just starting at 32 years of age and have been drunk on arrival on both attempts. I want to improve dramatically before my next outing. I bowled a 14 the first night. Haven't Broken 100 yet but I did better my second time. Third times the charm. Going to shoot for a humble 120 and be happy to get it. Phone Post 3.0

Look at your target but don't aim for it. Always hit the same target regardless of spare... adjust by shifting your feet left or right on the approach. Release the ball by shaking hands with the pins. Phone Post 3.0

Won't shaking hands with pins cause a hook. I know it's desired once you get the basics but.... Phone Post 3.0

Spare shooting is the key. Practice practice practice.

Repeat the same motion and spot on the lane.

Slow
Straight back
Release like your shaking somebody's hand.
Strike Phone Post 3.0

rrryan - Slow
Straight back
Strike Phone Post 3.0
You're *

Fucking idiot Phone Post 3.0

AsimpleFan - All sound advice I will take to heart. I am just starting at 32 years of age and have been drunk on arrival on both attempts. I want to improve dramatically before my next outing. I bowled a 14 the first night. Haven't Broken 100 yet but I did better my second time. Third times the charm. Going to shoot for a humble 120 and be happy to get it. Phone Post 3.0

Jesus Christ, a 14? Wow lol

rrryan - Slow
Straight back
Strike Phone Post 3.0
100% right lots of practice buy a ball it gets very addictive Phone Post 3.0

Exaggerate your throw....at the end of your follow through you should be doing a thumbs up that ends aimed behind you....should help u throw straight if you understand what im saying Phone Post 3.0

AsimpleFan - I suck at it. Tell me how to stop embarrassing myself. Phone Post 3.0
You're gonna laugh, but overhand.

Oh, and you're welcome. Phone Post 3.0

How big are your balls?

More beer

I'm sure there's an Aussie guy on the American bowling circuit that bowls with two hands and is pretty good. Phone Post 3.0