Box. rings 4 sale in New England?

Looking to purchase one NOW so any info and ttt's will be appreciated.

ttt, perhaps theres a way to get Ringside or someone donate
one in exchange for some heavy sponsorship?

There is a guy in Woonsocket, RI with a full boxing gym that he has been looking to unload. The ring is old and needs to be refurbished but I checked it out a few years ago. The gym got broken into a while back and was ransacked but there is still alot of good stuff in there, the ring being the most important. It has the old big steel posts and all.

ttt

If anyone is interested in this boxing ring and lives in the R.I. area let me know. It will take some leg work to get it and you will need a few trucks, but I know it is still available. The guy who owns the place has lunch everyday at this place called Steweys's in Blackstone, MA right on the border of Woonsocket, RI and you would just have to go talk to him. He would give it to whoever for free just to unload it.

onefighter, I am interested in seeing this ring, please contact me at ecfa@comcast.net
thanks, mike

get me some contact info, One Fighter. Much appreciated.

Damn, that could be a lucky break

Sending the email

Popa Zuda, I dont have the guys phone number anymore you have to go talk to Stuey, he owns the restaurant stated above and he can get you in touch with the guy.

Like I said it will take some leg work but he will give the equipment away. Anyone living in the area it would not be very tough to do. I live in Cali right now so I would not be available. I will call my family and get the guys name however if someone is really interested.

He lives in North Smithfield, RI but owns property in Blackstone and Woonsocket so he is always in the area.

Bobby, call Santos. I know he has one, dont know if he maybe wants to sell it, but he has one. If you dont have his number, drop me an email and Ill send it to you.

ttt

ttt

ttt

Thanx Joe, great job Sat night. Varner just talked to Mat.

PZ email me at kaoloy@comcast.net I know a guy in the Boston area that has a few and wants to sell them. I'm not sure of the sizes or prices but I'll find out if you are still looking.

ttt

Marc Meltzer from Sityodtong has one as well. Talk to him on Wednesday!

ttt

ttt

ttt