Boxer And Kick Boxer Settle Their Beef In A Street Fight

This was a heavy hitting battle.

Whirrrrrrllllllstarrrrrr

7 Likes

I suppose afro guy is the kicboxer? He threw one knee from the clinch. Besides that, only punches, no kicks. Weren’t allowed? He seemed to do really good, but lacked power.

Why do they fucking fight on concrete? His afro probably saved him.

2 Likes

That was a pretty damn good street fight.

7 Likes

Two real men right there

3 Likes

Yes.

It was toe the line and go until one man falls.

No hitting when down or out.

Very well done by both men.

That said I’d prefer they be on the grass lol because both men had such honor.

If it were two no good future doctors I’d say bang your skulls all over the pavement and hopefully yas don’t wake up.

This was refreshing.

3 Likes

The Young Pope GIF

1 Like

Nice clean, fair fight.
No one jumped in, guy went down and no jumping stomps or unnecessary soccer kicks. He just walked away.
We need more of this

3 Likes

Good scrap.

2 Likes

Edited to not be a drunk dick this early and because I obviously don’t know what asphalt/concrete is…

1 Like

WSHH

1 Like

Nice scrap and great sportsmanship

I thought the boxer was Gassing, but he found his 2nd wind

2 Likes

Hopefully, the winner gets some good training. The fact that the people watching were in school uniforms indicates that they are both young. This is promising as they have a lot of potential and time on their side. They just need to get into a gym with a padded floor and wear gloves. I hope to see the winner in the UFC one day. By the way, this looks like New Zealand, so hopefully City Kickboxing gets in touch with both boys.

1 Like

Yea it was interesting all the bystanders pretty well looked dressed up like the Catholic school kids I see running around.

2 Likes

The only thing bad was the camera man.

2 Likes

I certainly didn’t see a kickboxer outside of a knee and an attempted superman elbow. Good scrap, the 1 who lost shouldn’t feel bad either. Just how she goes sometimes and seemed to be giving up some size.

3 Likes

I wanna see Poatan in a street fight…

On concrete

Terrence Ross Wow GIF

2 Likes

hqdefault (54)

3 Likes